Bianca, Thalia, and Reyna. part 1

Please don't be silent readers!

Thalia POV-

I was enjoying hanging out with Reyna and Bianca, both of them definitely had the Huntress spirit. Although, I am pretty upset that Bianca left Nico to join the hunt because if I would've known Jason was alive... yeah never mind, brothers are annoying, I understand.

"He couldn't have gotten too far in this amount of time," Bianca said as we all dashed around through the city. We were assigned New York City and a few other places in the area.

"He has allies though, it could've been very simple for him to get far actually," I stated.

"Plus we don't know when he left, it had to have been right before or during the attack, but that's a lot of time before we left. And if it was before the attack, that's about an hour lead," Reyna agreed.

"Good point," Bianca said.

"Did you guys hear that?" Reyna asked.

"What?" Bianca asked. Then I heard it too, there were voices. I held a finger to my lips to signal for them to be quiet.

"Kronos will rise soon enough! We will not give that worthless demigod-son-of-Poseidon a chance to reach sixteen! Kronos will reign supreme!" A dark voice spoke.

"Kronos will reign supreme!" A group repeated.

"What the Pluto?" Reyna whisper-screamed. We looked in the alley, where the voices were coming from. That was a mistake.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is," The voice spoke. The man was hidden behind a mask. "Catch them," he ordered. The men and women working for him charged us, giving us very little time to pull out our weapons, but we managed. Reyna grabbed her spear, Bianca and I grabbed our bows.

Reyna fought very heroically against the enemy, some of the best fighting I've ever seen. Bianca had a good shot too. Soon, all of the man's followers were killed off, or so we thought. Another wave of them pulled through, coming from every direction. Soon we were surrounded. The man laughed evilly.

"Your trapped," he said.

"Thanks for pointing that out," I said sarcastically. He frowned at me and then smiled evilly again.

"Here's how this is gonna work. You are going to drop your weapons and come with us."

"Or else what?" Reyna challenged.

"Or else you die, and even if you are in the past, you can't come back," he said.

"That's kinda mean. Seriously, the me of this time is dead already, wouldn't it be rude to kill off me too," I hoped to distract him.

"Your right, that is mean, maybe we'll just torture you instead." Dam, it didn't work.

"I don't like that option either, can we maybe sit down and discuss this like civilized beings?" I asked. Reyna and Bianca have me questioning looks. I winked, they seemed to catch on with my genius idea.

"Hmm... I suppose." He started to take a seat. I nodded to Reyna who quickly charged him with her spear. It drove into his chest and blood spilled out.

"He won't be down for long, remember, we can't kill actual people from this time," I said. I grabbed Reyna and Bianca by their wrists and pulled them through the horde of enemies who were too confused to move. They looked lost without their leader, as if they were robots, waiting for a command.

We ran off into the streets, our feet guiding us to wherever they pleased.

Part 1! Yay! What did you think?

Please vote and comment!!!!