Chapter 18

Everyone was looking at the new couple with fond eyes as they bow down to Father one last time. Jimin was still clapping loudly bouncing on his little feet when yoongi hugged him from behind. He turned jimin around and kissed him. Jimin's eye went wide but after watching their granny and grandpa kissing in his peripheral vision, he smiled and kissed back.

A slow and beautiful melody starts playing in the background. Jungkook and taehyung walked to their family and greet them too.
Mina was smiling widely with misty eyes, she can't believe his babykoo is married now to a man who will love him, adore him like he deserved. She can't explain how happy she is. Her purpose of life, to protect jungkook's happiness, freedom, seems to be filled now.

Jungkook noticed his mother's misty eyes and hugged her," I love you, Mom. You'll be my favourite person ever. Thank you. Thank you so much for choosing Taehyung as my life partner. You always choose the best for me. Like God choose you as my Mom for me."

Taehyung smiled and hugged Mina from behind and put his chin on her shoulder. She is sandwiched between the new couple.
" Yes. Thank you for bringing my cute husband to me. I'll take good care of both of you. We'll be here with you...Mom"

Mina can't stop his tears when Taehyung called her Mom. She heard it in the morning too but she thought Taehyung was just being formal with her. But now she knows these words are coming from Taehyung's heart, his cracked voice in the end was proof of it.

She pulled away and placed a kiss on Koo's cheek and turned around to place a kiss on Taehyung's forehead. She ruffled his hairs and said," I know tae you'll be here with us. I'm so proud of you. You'll be a great husband for my babykoo."

Jungkook was watching them with glinting eyes. He is the sweetest.

"Now do some things like a new couple should do... look everybody is dancing... go and enjoy your day.. by the way, if you didn't know that Jungkook is a good dancer," Mina said smiling.

"I know Mom or should I say I saw him doing his good dance in his room," Taehyung said raising his eyebrows at jungkook.

Jungkook flushed again remembering his embarrassing dance.

Mina laughed but before she can say something her friend come and dragged her to the dance floor.

Taehyung is still smiling mischievously as he comes close to his blushy baby.

He placed his hands on his waist and pulled him closer.

" So, will you show me your dancing skills, Princess?" He asked as he starts swinging him on soft music beats.

Jungkook shakes his head slightly and placed his both hands on Taehyung's chest. Feeling Taehyung's heartbeat under his fingertips.

" And why is that Princess?"  Taehyung asked.

"What's with the new nicknames?" Jungkook asked back looking at taehyung's eyes but his cheeks are flushed.

"Aw don't say you don't like them. I know you very well baby"

"What you know?"

Taehyung leaned more closer and said," that my bun looks like a red babytomato when I call him with cute nicknames."

"...But today you are looking like a pink fairy angel with your pink cheeks... I wonder why is that.."

Jungkook hide his face in taehyung's chest don't want to show his blushy face anymore and whined," Stop exposing me"

Taehyung chuckled and hugged him tightly... feet are still moving in slow steps.

Jungkook closed his eyes and nuzzle him more, his husband's warm embrace, his safe place.