Long overdue Author's note

Alright... I know, I know... I was supposed to be back with an update a year ago and if that's what you were expecting, I am so sorry, Beloved.

 But, life is hord, y'all 😭 Aside from school, I've been dealing with a lot. Getting used to adulthood is hard, and it takes toll. And outside of personal problems, worldly issues have their way of getting thrown into the mix as well. It really wasn't my intention to abandon this book, but I'm sure we can all wholeheartedly agree that times have been rough for all of us. From Social injustice, to Covid, to this bitch ass dude in the white house-- shit has not been all sunshine and roses. 

To those who have been rocking with this book since it was first published two years ago, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. (I know I'm dramatic, but let me have this moment 😂) This is my favorite book I've ever written and the feedback makes it 1000 times better and even more special to me. Two years later, and I'm still getting the same love and feedback and I appreciate that. 

I have not given up on writing entirely. I've been working on some more 90's inspired stories, but before I publish them, I want to ensure I will be able to complete the stories. Inconsistency is my biggest flaw, I'll admit it, lol. I just gotta get myself right, first yall so bare with me. But, I promise I'll be back.. hopefully sooner than later.

Sending love and light to all of you 🤎