Chapter 33

Hoodie stopped you with a kiss, you froze at first then melted in sync.
You say on his lap and wrapped your legs around him, the kiss deepening, you had to part for you couldn't breath.
"Don't worry."
Hoodie said panting.
You smiled.
"I won't, Hoodie- Masky probably isn't going to talk to me anytime soon so....would you like to try-
You didn't even get to finish your sentence.
Masky walked down the stairs just as Hoodie was asking.
"Will you be my girlfriend?."
Masky glare at you and stormed off yelling.
"She's all yours!.."
You looked back at Hoodie feeling a bit sad...Masky has given up on you....or at least to your heart it felt that way.....you did the only thing you thought might clear your head in who's really the Right guy for you. In hopes that Masky would explain his behavior someday.
"Yes...I'll be your girlfriend Hoodie."

~€|+]€{£~€{!+{+]!]!¥}!~£{!!]¥{!!~¥{!{¥{'me
TIMESKIP ~~~~
;!:9:!:&:!:92$3!;&;&3@3!3&;@;'dkelnekenef
Hoodie and you had officially became an item- and Masky still wouldn't talk to you- he wouldn't even look at you- It had been 2 weeks already and you were feeling happy about how much you and Hoodie had explored romantic wise- but you missed Masky and a tiny part of you wanted to explore with him still.
The creepy-pastas threw a huge party as a celebration of you and Hoodie lasting this long-
You turned around feeling a tap on your shoulder
It was Masky your eyes lit up!
But...he was with another girl.
His arm wrapped around her.
*Did he ever love his previous fiancé? To like me? Cry over her? And move on so quickly from both?.*
You were so confused yet hurt at the same time.