You Say I'm In Love**

WARNING:
tiny bit of overstimulation

WARNING: tiny bit of overstimulation

(A/N): HIS HANDS PLSSSKWNA

"I'm yours. All yours"

Spencer grabbed your face and pulled you back down to him. His teeth grazed your bottom lip and you quickly, opened your mouth, letting him have all the access he wanted. His hands left your face and went to your blouse.

You started grinding your hips against his hard dick. You needed to relieve some of the tension building in between your legs.

Spencer pulled away from the kiss and gripped your hips, throwing his head back.

You let your blouse fall to the floor, as you started to work on unbuttoning Spencer's shirt.

"You don't know how bad i've been wanting to do that." He groaned.

"Do what?" You said breathlessly, tossing Spencer's shirt somewhere.

"Make you mine."

"My Y/N." He picked you up, and placed you on the bed so now you were under him.

"And your mine."

"My Spencer."

He groaned at your words and his hands fiddled with the buttons of your pants. Yours did the same.

You both quickly took each other's clothes off, and now you were naked. Spencer hovered over you. He leaned down, using his fore arms as support, and kissed you.

You reached down to grab Spencer's dick and started to slowly pump it with your hands. He whimpered in response.

You lined him up with your entranced and watched as he slowly entered your tight pussy.

You both threw your heads back in immense pleasure. Spencer thrusted into you, hitting your sweet spot in a matter of minutes. All that filled the room was moans and whimpers.

Spencer leaned his head down, his hot breath hitting your neck. He placed a kiss, on your neck and jaw, and softly bit your earlobe. He grabbed one of your hands that were resting on his back and placed it on your stomach.

You could physically feel the bulge that formed every time Spencer would thrust into you.

"You feel that?" Spencer breathlessly said.

You only moaned in response.

"Your mine. All mine. Do you understand?" He grunted.

You nodded. You couldn't even form the words to say. You couldn't even  think of words.

"Tell me-" he breathed out "Tell me you understand."

"I- I understand." You breathed out.

Spencer groaned loudly in your ear. The noises making you clench around him. You always loved his noises. The thought of giving him that pleasure made you feel all warm inside.