Hisoka x reader x illumi

So..... hay-O! This is my first reader x two characters so I hope it goes well if not...... well we'll see what happens!😆

(U) prospective

I walk out of my apartment when my phone dings I take my phone out of my pocket seeing a text from hisoka!

Messages

Hisoka: (u)! Would you like to join me~ I'm going on a mission

(U): sounds fun

Hisoka: good! Then meet me at the park by your apartment see you there~

(U): k I'll be there in just a minute

(U): WAIT HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WERE I LIVE PERVERT!!!

Hisoka: I'll never tell~

Hisoka has left the messages

"*sigh* stupid pervert" I mumble making my way to the park "ok Hisoka I'm- OH MY GOD!!" I scream seeing Hisoka on the ground passed out covered in blood with gashes all over his body "HISOKA!" I run over to him tears welling in my eye's 'pleas be ok!' "Hisoka talk to me! what happened?! Pleas say something! HISOKA!" I scream tears threatening to spill from my eye's "HISOKA YOU JERK WAKE UP!!!" I yell "aww~ we're you worried about me (u-" "YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! IM NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGIN GO FALL IN A DITCH AND DIE!!!" I shout running out of the park 'that jerk!'

Hisoka prospective

"Wait....... (u)....." 'I fucked up didnt i?' I think standing up undoing the nen I used to make look like I was dead '*sigh* this was just sopost to be I simple prank now I need to go apologize.... we'll do I really need-.... yes you do Hisoka!' I tell my self 'she's not going to be easy to find' I think to my self

(U) prospective

I continue to run down the street to illumi's I Conceal my presents and take out my phone dialing illumi *ring*ri-* "yes (u)?" "I-illumi!" "(u) what's wrong? Why are you upset?" He asks "can I come over please?" I ask almost in tears "sure I'm here right now so-" "thanks" "uh? No...... problem" he says and I hang up time skip your arriving at the zoldacks! I see illumi leaning aginst the testing gates "(u) your he-" before illumi can finish his sentence I tackle him into a hug "u-uh? (u)! What in the world is wrong?" He asks stroking my hair as I cry "jerk face! Pretend to die" I say threw sob's "oh.... I see"

Illumi prospective

'Iv never seen (u) this upset before hisoka must have really pissed her off this time' I think "hay (u) let's go inside it's gonna rain soon" I say and she nods wiping tears from her eye's 'what did hisoka do? She's never reacted like this before' I think walking towards the estate

Time skip 30 minutes your at the estate in illumi's room sitting on the floor
(U) prospective

"(u)?" Illumi calls "yes?" I question "what did hisoka do?" Illumi asks "*sigh* I thought he had died but he was just playing some stupid prank on me" I say "are you ok? He didn't do anything els to you did he?" Illumi asks "no..... it just really upset me I'm sorry for coming here for such an idiotic reason I just didn't know we're els to go I'm sorry" I sigh "there's no reason to apologize you can stay as long as you'd like" he says sitting down next to me "thanks"
Ok if you chose hisoka the next part of for you if you choose Illumi the second part Is for you! I chose Illumi!☺️

🃏♦️hisoka♥️🃏
(U) prospective

Suddenly the door's burst open to reveal Hisoka sopping wet and panting "(u)! I'm.... really sorry...... that was wrong *exhale*.... pleas..... forgive me" hisoka says trying to catch his breath 'he really came all this way? He didn't need to. I could never stay mad at him he didn't need to...... but he did' I think a smile appearing on my face "hisoka..... thanks.... for coming all this way to apologize" I smile "Illumi thank you very much but I don't need to stay for long........ I'll be going home"

O-O Illumi O-O
(U) prospective

Suddenly the door's burst open to reveal hisoka "why in the hell are you hear? I thought I said to go die in a ditch" I glare "(u) pleas! I'm really sorry I know-" "go hisoka I said I don't want to see you" I say "pleas! (u) I-" "Hisoka she said she wants you to leave if you don't comely I can help you die in that ditch" illumi says standing infront of me "(u)...... if you change your mind..... you know we're I am" hisoka says leaving "thanks illumi...... you know..... your the best"

I'm so sorry this is a really short crappy chapter 😣