#15 - Home alone

"Want anything to eat?" I offer as I walk into the kitchen. I changed into casual clothes a few minutes ago, out of my pyjamas and dressing gown.

The 27 year old stands to his feet from my sofa and trails along behind me into the kitchen. The girls aren't back yet and probably won't be for a while so he's safe for now.

"Even though my stomach is starting to make noises..." He frowns and pokes his rumbling stomach. "...I probably shouldn't stay for long. The fact that both of us are together has just made this situation even worse."

That is very true. But it's not my fault he came, that's on him.

"I do want to stay though. Your apartment is cosy." He says whilst looking around.

"Thanks. And yeah, technically this is your fault."

"Why is it my fault?"

"Because you chose to come here. Didn't Sejin or Jin try and stop you?"

Yoongi gives me an obvious look and I immedietly furrow my eyebrows. So they did try and stop him.

"Obviously they did. Both of us are in deep shit if we get caught together again. Coming here was very risky."

"Then why did you?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I had to check if you were okay." He mutters.

Yoongi then suddenly winces slightly and holds his hand to his left shoulder. He tries to hide the pain written on his face but I can't help notice it.

"Are you okay?"

He sits down on the stool around the island in the kitchen and nods. "Yeah I'm fine, my shoulder's been a pain in the ass for years."

"What's wrong with it?" I ask with curiosity, stood up and facing him on the other side of the island.

"Oh, it's nothing."

"That does not look like nothing. Don't lie to me! Please?" I plead.

He peers up at me and sighs. "8 years ago I was in a car accident and dislocated my shoulder. I went into the hospital to recover and since then, it's never been the same. I've always had problems with it. And last year the problems started to rise again, more this time. My doctors and manager suggest that I get surgery sometime this year, but it'll affect everything. My shoulder's not in the best shape, but I'll force it to be, otherwise I may never be allowed to go on stage again." He frowns, staring hard at the table infront of him.

"Thinking about never performing ever again scares me, a lot. It scares me more than my shoulder's condition does. It scared me so much that when it happened, I didn't even tell the boys or anyone about it, because I didn't want them to worry or think that I wasn't good enough to debut. If I can't perform I'll be letting the boys down and all of my fans down. I can't let that happen."

His passion for his music and career is making him not think for himself. It's wrong but I understand why. Yoongi really is selfless like they say, isn't he?

"So you'd rather be in pain the rest of your life than get rid of it?" I question.

"If it means I still get to be on stage, then yes." He doesn't sound like he's joking, and is looking at me with a serious look.

I sigh and sit down next to him. "Yoongi, if they're really your fans then they'll understand and encourage you to have this surgery. If they love you they would hate to see you in pain. I'm sure the boys don't like seeing you in this state either, and I definitely don't. This surgery will help you, and it's not like you'll be gone from them forever."