19

clumsy- fergie

AN- nsfw content ahead... i would warn you but we all know you're only here because of the mature content tag in the description x

btw this will be LONG but its worth it, ur gonna lose ur minds <3 -bella

"You know what's weird?" Lee mused as we lounged in the dark of the cinema room, even though it was the height of summer.

"What?"

"Jace brought Chesca here earlier when you were at therapy." I instantly tensed, and felt the familiar tight knot that formed in my core whenever I heard their names together. I didn't understand the feeling I'd been getting lately, but it felt hot and seething in the pit of my stomach when I thought about her glossy lips on his neck and his hands knotting in her too light, too straight hair. It was probably just my complete disdain for him. I mean, there was no way I wanted Chesca in that scenario, and nothing else made sense.

"Oh..." I shrugged, feigning nonchalance. "Why?"

"I dunno. He doesn't date, and he can't stand actually being with the girls he hooks up with longer than necessary so it's kinda strange. Oh, and I forgot to tell you the strangest part. Oops," he added animatedly like an excitable child. "He asked if you were home, and when I said no, he got like, really cold with Chesca and practically kicked her out."

"...What?"

"Yeah! Wonder what that was about. Maybe he's mad at you or something."

Or something.

Later that day, I actually went outside into the beautiful nature surrounding the estate- given that I was only trying to find better signal for my phone. Instead, I found Jace with an actual fucking horse.

He was shirtless and golden and aflame. I couldn't look away.

With surprising gentleness, he stroked her white face and planted a kiss against her brow. I was never that fascinated with the female form. By all means, it was art, but I'd never seen it as something to lust after inappropriately like all the other gross guys in my year. But strangely, I couldn't look away from the lines of his muscle, and as he hosed himself down outside the stables, pushing back his wet hair, all I could do was commit the sight of water running over his toned stomach to memory.

Because I was envious of him. I wanted his body. On my body. As in, us swapping bodies. That was it. I was simply jealous of his lean, sculpted by the Greek gods figure. He's sickening, I thought to myself as I continued to stare. My mouth had gone completely dry.

"Noah? You still there?" My sister's voice tugged me swiftly back to reality and I held the phone back up to my ear, blinking heavily.

"Sorry, Kath. Jace was just, uh, being gross. And stuff."

"If you're talking about him shirtless, I want pics or it didn't happen."

I rolled my eyes, slightly terrified of her psychic abilities, when he shook his wet hair out. Sunlight sifted between the strands and turned his body to gold. I wanted to run a finger along the water dripping from his collarbone and and put it to my lips. I wanted to feel his salty skin underneath the swell of my tongue, as he tipped back his head in bliss, and the summer made fools out of us both. But mostly, I wanted to know where that throbbing pain was coming from.

"Hello? Earth to Noah?" I shushed her, but the damage had been done. Jace was looking right at me from where I was hiding like a crazed stalker behind some shrubbery. And then his confused eyes flickered down.

"Kat," I said as I rapidly walked away, refusing to accept the source of my bodily pain. "I'm gonna have to call you back."