chapter 27

People were coming to greet the couple, Adar was standing quietly, whereas Sinaan conversed with the guests. Adar felt very uncomfortable in so many people. 

Chashman moved to a side to pick up amna's call. she talked to her for a while, and then was about to go to alizey, when she heard voices from her side. 

"Have you seen that girl,She is quite beautiful. Mr rohero looked way too indulged than a normal person should be about his cousin." a woman said, chashman recognized them right away. She had seen them on tv and magazines multiple times.

"Do you think, she even holds a chance, when we weren't able to have his attention for more than a night ? He is way too self centered and arrogant to think about anyone else." Another stylishly dressed model said. 

" still you would go on your hands , if he will call you " the first one said laughing. 

the other one just rolled her eyes" there's something about him, the more he resists, the more it becomes difficult to forget him. Just one more night...."she sighed. 

Chashman's heart froze at that minute. their focus was on Miraan who was conversing with a man.

she walked away on steely feet. Something had shattered inside her at that moment, maybe new born dreams... emotions.... love ?

Chashman smiled along with alizey and acted normal in every way.

once the event ended , Adar went to change into a little more comfortable clothes. Her family was waiting to take the couple with them for a day.When she came out, Sinaan was nowhere in sight .His mother was waiting for her. 

" Adar ,are you ready? your family is waiting downstairs " she asked with a smile. 

Adar nodded and took her small bag.

"Sinaan would come to pick you up tomorrow evening. He has some work tomorrow morning so he cant come with you " his mother explained slowly placing a hand on Adar's arm. 

Adar went still , but then forced a small smile on her lips. Her family was also told the same thing, she headed home with her family. 

Adar was very tired, she headed towards her room after greeting everyone. she wanted to sleep on her bed, she wanted the comfort of known surroundings. she fell asleep in mere minutes. 

On the other hand, Chashman laid awake for long hours that night. Next morning,they headed back home early in the morning. 

" may be, we should take a different route . i will show you some other places" miraan said. 

" i would like to reach jamshoro as soon as possible " chashman said closing her eyes.Miraan looked at her for a few seconds, but then decided to let it go . Maybe she was just tired , he thought to himself. The journey was done in silence. Miraan didnt try to make small talks,chashman also stayed completely quite. 

Once, they reached home. Chashman went to her room after greeting everyone. She was warm and loving towards them, Miraan relaxed putting his thoughts aside. He headed outside after freshening up. He needed to take care of somethings. 

------------------

Adar woke up late, it was one of the habits, she got scolded for by her mother. She slept alot.But today, no one had come to wake her up, maybe thinking of her tiredness. She freshened up and headed downstairs.

Her grandmother asked her about her in laws, how they were etc. Adar replied as best as she could. but she hadnt got to know anyone that much to make a comment.After breakfast, Adar spent sometime with her mother, she placed her head in her mother's lap, just enjoying her mother's warmth and love. 

"Adar, you are happy right ?" her mother asked after sometime passed. 

she opened her eyes, looking up at her mother. " yes.... " Adar said with a small smile,she wanted to focus on the happiness at that moment.

-------------------------------------

Ajeeb shks hun mein , kuch palon ki khushi k lie lmby wqton ki takleef sahaar leta hun

Ajeeb shks hun mein, kuch lmhy jeene k lie khud ko boht wqt k lie maar leta hun

__________________
Salaam readers!heres the update🖤🖤🖤