Chapter 9

Holly, Kade, Noah, Alessandro, Dean, Max and Caleb all spent a good two hours playing hide and seek. Aiden ended up coming back home an hour later and joined us. I could tell he still had a lot to say about today but what else is new.

"Holly, Adam's here to pick you up." Austin shouted from the bottom of the stairs as Holly and I were hiding in the small crawl space right at the back of my closet that no one really knows about other than Ben. I remember when I first found it, he promised me that he would tell anyone about it and got it fixed up so it was a cool small yet spacious room so I could come here when I wanted alone time. Something about me being a teenager and that I will always want alone time. God knows what he means but oh well.

Holly and I crawled out of the small room and made our way out of my closet and started walking downstairs where Adam was stood holding Holly's school bags and coat.

"I'll see you tomorrow Ev." She said as she threw her aroma around me a squeezed me.

"Bye Holls." I said with a grin.

Adam ruffled my hair and picked Holly up and made his way out the door. Once they were gone, Austin locked the door and led me towards the living room where everyone was sat watching football.

I sat in between Noah and Kade and rested my head on Noah's shoulder already feeling the tiredness of today kicking in.

"I don't think so!" A voice shouted.

We all looked in the direction of the voice and saw Alessandro dramatically jumping up from his seat and rushing towards me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion giving the two boys that I was once sat next to, a questioning look while all the older boys looked shocked.

Alessandro sat me down on his lap and cuddled me close, I was no longer breathing oxygen, I was breathing in Alessandro's cologne.

"Aless, I cant breathe." I muffled out while he hugged me close.

"Sorry bambina." He said as he loosened his grip.

"Now if you don't mind, I would like to sit next to my friends." I said with a huff.

"I thought I was your friend first Ev!" He cried childishly.

"Come on Aless. Stop being so emotional and let me go." I whined.

"No boys bambina. Sorry but I don't make the rules." He shrugged.

"Well you're a boy. And who makes the rules, I'd like to have a word with them." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Well I'm different, you're like my little sister." He said with a pout.

"AUSTIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!" I yelled.

Seconds later Austin dashed into the room with a worried look on his face.

Oops. But this is important.

"Oh thank god you're okay." He said as he dramatically put a hand over his chest and let out a sigh of relief once he saw Alessandro holding me.

"What's wrong kid, you know you're not supposed to yell like that unless it's super duper important. You scared me." He said as he took a seat on the table in front of me.

"Well this is super duper important. Alessandro won't let me sit with my friends. Something about them being boys." I grumbled as I shot a glare at Alessandro who simply just looked away.

"Well...he's not wrong." He gulped.

"Right, I'm not your guys' friend anymore. Go away." I huffed as I jumped out of his grip, ran towards Kade and Noah, grabbed their arms, and pulled them out to the back garden with all the guys shouting behind me.