-Chapter 8-

Third Person POV:

George and Sapnap glanced at their friend who was looking out the window mesmerized.

"What do you think he is thinking about?" George said, a hint of jealousy dripping down his voice. Sapnap turned towards his shorter friend, confusion on his face before it slowly became a smirk.

"Don't tell me Gogy is jealous, you want to be on wittle Dreamy's mind," he cooed. George frowned, looking away. He couldn't deny he had a soft spot for the blond, even if he didn't admit it.

"What's it to you anyway," George said, heading downstairs. But not before he heard.

"You didn't deny it!"

Sighing, he walked in the kitchen. They were staying at a dear friend's house. He grabbed an apple as he saw the front door opening.

"Hey Bad!" A boy faced George. He had dirty brown, messy hair and green eyes. Bad wore a white t-shirt covered by a black hoodie, with red stripes around the cuffs. Bad worked in the palace, which was proven useful when they sneaked in. He worked in the kitchen and many other departments, such as storage and the library.

"Hi George! How are you?" The boy asked, voice sweet like honey. He took off his hoodie tossing it on a chair.

"I'm good, I guess," George replied trying to hide his disappointment, but Bad could read him like a book.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh...Nothing, how was your day? You came home early?" He asked hoping to change the subject.

"My day was great, you know the oldest prince, I told you about?"

"The one who is never happy?"

"Yeah! Well he was in a very happy mood today! He even let me go home early!"

"Cool!" George exclaimed, joy lacking from his voice. He didn't even bother listening to Bad's rambling. Interrupting his friend, he said he was going for a walk. Not waiting for a reply he left.

-------------------------

George walked through the market, he smiled thinking about what the blond might be doing. He wouldn't tell Sapnap, nor anybody, but he did maybe...slightly...like Dream.

I mean who wouldn't, he was so perfect and...dreamy...

He looked up in time, almost bumping into someone. He could see a little crowd forming.

"What is happening?" He asked a person who walked by.

"You don't know? The three princes are visiting the town."

"The princes?"

He had never seen them, growing up in the Evander Empire, he never even came here before. Maybe this was is chance to see the famous princes of the Antartic Kingdom.

George disliked being small, he was always teased by his friends. But it had advantages, he could easily slip through the crown. In no time, he had reached the front seeing...

-------------------------

Techno had gotten up that morning in a bad mood, that was until breakfast. Wilbur had mentioned they were going to visit the market.

He felt excited, knowing he might have a chance to see Dre again. Others could feel cheerfulness radiating off him, as he happily went with his day. He was stuck in another one of his daydreams that he didn't even realized, a servant, holding a mountain of boxes, stumbling down the hall. He crashed into them both tumbling to the ground.

Looking up he met a brunette with a black hoodie. Green eyes, that remanded him of Dream, though they weren't as vibrant instead they had this softer touch.

The servant panicked, murmuring apologies. He helped the distressed boy up, gathering the boxes he had scattered across the carpeted floor.

"I'm sorry I bumped into you," he interrupted the poor boy's apologies, telling him he could have the rest of the day off. Leaving him flabbergasted as he walked away.

The pinkette left everybody wondering, why the usually monotone royal was overly joyful.