election

day 1: it's the first day of the election! btoh realized that it was election day and they both quickly got ready  and watched the news
of course , trump watched FOX news and joe watched idk

the votes will be coming in in about 8 hours. they both thought.
——
time skip or whateva
——
"it appears that joe biden is in the lead with 234 votes and trump with 213! " says a news reporter. americans are very nervous to find out who is going to be the 46th president of the untied stateshn.
suddnely, nevada  turns leading blue. (probably won't do much if mtrump or biden win nevada.) someone thinks in their head.
then, biden wins more states, making him be at 264.
(okay maybe nevada is important after all) the same person says in their mind.
——
joe biden pov:
KAMALA!! Joe biden yells across the room, then kamala appears. "What?" .... "We are so close to winning!" says Joe. "How much more votes do we need? "
"6 more! all we need is nevada!"  says biden.
"joe... yknow what they say about nevada..... "
kamala says
"ITS FINE 🙄🙄"
then joe biden goes and gets his nails painted with kamala
rEd wHiTe aNd bLue.
AAAAAAAG
———
Hours pass, and still nevada hasn't done shit.
Days pass, stil hadn't changed
then suddenly, something shocking happens
nevadas 15 seconds of game was over...
georgia and pennsylvania turned leading blue.
everyone shifts their attention to PA and GA.
——
"I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!!" yells donald.
"WE CANT LOSE!!" donald lifts his fist and punches his desk, he starts to cry.
"I CANT... I CANT LET THAT... SLEEPY JOE WIN...!!!!" and then, mike pence (his vice president) comes in with a coca cola and a triple double burger. "i got these for you president, this should calm you."
trump looks up at pence... "thank you, but i don't feel like eating rn.."
pence stares at trump, and throws the food in the trash. "well if that doesn't work.... i know something else that could take your mind off things" says pence as he locks the office door, and then hops on donald's lap. "P-PENCE! w-what are you-" Donald's sentence gets cut off by Pence making out with trump.
"MMPHM~~~!!!!" THEY BOTH FUCKING MOAN
Trump falls back on his chair, and now pence is on top. Trumps face turns bright red. "hey.." says trump
"hey" says pence
"hey"
"hey"
——
Joe pov
"Kamala, can you do me a favor?" asks biden.
"what do you want, loser?" Kamala replies.
"I need to deliver some papers to the presdient, can u come with?"
"fine."
Kamala and Joe drive to the white house.
15 minutes pass and they're finally there.
"Alright, lets go." Joe says.
They btoh walk into the white house and go to the presidents office door.
Kamala tries to open, but its locked.
"Joe, it's locked." Says Kamala.
"Oh? well these papers are very important so use a bobby pin."
Kamala takes a silver and black bobby pin out from her sCruMptiOus brown locks, and inserts the bobby pin into the lock.
CLICK!
The door opens....
and joe and kamala are seen with the sight of...
Trump getting railed by Pence.