005.

chapter five | SHE'S GORGEOUS

"MISS WEASLEY"

rubi whips around seeing her DADA teacher, professor lupin, jogging up to her.

"hello profesor, do you need something?" she smiles softly at him. he returns the smile, clasping his hands together.

"yes i wanted to talk to you about something, i heard you are able to cast a patronus" he looks at her impressed. she looks at him wide-eyed.

"erm- yeah i suppose so, my father taught me" she rubs her sweaty hands together. he smiles at her. "you know harry correct?"

she smiles at the name. "i think the whole school knows who harry is professor" he chuckles, nodding in agreement "well you see, the dementors have been giving him a hard time lately and well i want to teach him how to cast a patronus"

he pauses "and i might need a bit help from someone harry is quite fond with" she looks at him frowning. "fond with, sir?"

he smiles at her "you'll understand one day but for now, will you help me?" she raises an eyebrow wanting to question him about it but she chooses to let it pass for now.

she nods. "very well, ill let you know when soon" he turns walking away with a bit of a limp.

>>——————❀——————<<

hand in hand, cedric and rubi walk together to zonko's joke shop to meet up with fred, george and leanne.

"im really sorry about harry bb" cedric frowns at his beautiful 'supposed girlfriend'. she looks at him smiling. "its ok ceddie, oliver already told you that it was fine, you won it fair and square"

not fully convinced, he still nods. she gives his hand a reassuring squeeze and he smiles. they see the red colored shop and walk towards it.

walking inside, they immediately see them. rubi goes running towards leanne jumping on her back. leanne stumbles feeling the weight on her.

"bloody hell rubi" she laughs grabbing rubi by her thighs to keep her up. rubi snorts. cedric walks up to the twins smiling, patting them both on the back in greeting.

"hi anne" rubi smiles, kissing leanne's cheek. they both start laughing. she gets down and they hug each other.

"what are we? your dogs?"

rubi looks at her brothers. shaking her head she hugs them both. "fred you should've seen snape tripped today on one of the steps and it was hilarious."