Chapter 7

Paris was preparing herself for her date with Cassidy. The problem was she didn't really know how to dress since she had no idea of where she was going. So she decided to text Cassidy to find out.

Cassie

What should I wear?

Luckily it didn't take her long to reply to her text.

Anything

How informative,
thanks

Just wear something
casual bonny

Paris didn't reply to the text, instead she headed to her closet in search of a 'casual' outfit. It wasn't long before she came up with one that she thought was good enough. It was a white long sleeved - off the shoulder crop top that she matched with high waist blue jeans and black boots. The outfit seemed casual enough for her so she stuck with it.

Maybe it was not warm enough for the cold weather of the night of autumn but she paid it no mind.

She glanced at her phone but not to see if Cassidy had texted her, no, she wanted to text Alessia, call her apologize, anything. Paris had wanted to punch herself after the way she had spoken to her friend. But she didn't call or text even if she really wanted to.

After twenty minutes of waiting someone finally knocked on the door of her house. Once she opened there it was Cassidy standing with her hands inside her pockets. She was wearing an oversized leather jacket with a black nike hoodie underneath, ripped jeans, white air force shoes and a black beanie. She looked hot. Her outfit made Paris think she may have underestimate the cold of the Scottish nights.

"Hey there." Cassidy greeted her.

"Looking good Knox." Paris complimented as she closed the door.

"Aye, that's a common thing with me," Cassie shrugged making her chuckle at her confidence.

"So where are we heading to tonight?" Paris asked as they started to walk the streets.

"Oh you'll see, just follow me."

They decided on not driving since the place Cassie was taking her wasn't really that far away. Plus it was a friday night so the town was full of people out and about enjoying their night and the streets were well lighted.

"Is it far?"

"Not at all just a few blocks away, you will know when we get there."

They made small chat as they walked through town. There were families out with their kids, young couples and even old ones; everyone seemed to be out with somebody tonight. As Cassie said Paris knew when they finally arrived.

"The fair?" She asked as she looked at the big fortune wheel that lit the night sky.

"Aye, like it?"

Paris nodded, "Yeah it'll be fun."

"I assure you it will, you having the best of times it's my mission for the night," she smiled.

"Then shall we?"

"We shall."

Cassidy took a hold of her hand and pulled her forward slightly. "Say no more, let's go have some fun."

She let herself get dragged around by Cassidy, who then insisted on paying for their tickets no matter how much Paris told her she could pay for herself. Their first stop was the bumping cars - which in all honesty was her favorite. Then the rollercoasters, her stomach wasn't a big fan of that one. The fair was really beautiful and colorful tonight, you could see it was full of life, one could even sense romance was in the air as other young and older couples walked by.