18. Guests

Jungkook was chilling on the couch one evening, with his grandfather's newspaper and a pen in his hand, when the doorbell rang. He frowned at the door and tried to shift slightly from his position. He had been sitting with his right leg on a pillow on the teapoy in front of the couch. 

He didn't remember having any appointment. Neither did Hoseok or Seokjin say they would stop by. He brushed it off, thinking it must be his grandfather or grandmother's guest, and turned back to the sudoku that he had been trying to solve. 

"Come in, come in. Yeah, he is there.......no, he is utterly jobless. Please come in" Jungkook frowned again at his grandfather's voice and turned back to look at the guests. 

His eyes lit up once he saw who it was. His fiance and some other guy who was comparatively shorter. 

"Hi, Jungkookie~~" Taehyung sang as he walked towards the couch. "Hii, Taehyung!" Jungkook greeted with a wide smile. 

"This is Park Jimin, my cousin and soulmate. Jimin, this is-" "Jeon Jungkook, the love of your life. Yeah, I know" Jimin said and chuckled as Taehyung smacked his shoulder. "Don't mind this midget, Jungkook. How are you?" Taehyung asked. 

The two of them had been talking over phone for the past week and had become very close. "I am fine" Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully. "Did you meet my grandparents yet?" Jungkook asked. "We met your grandfather outside. But we have to meet your grandmother" Taehyung said. 

"Aren't you guys going to sit?" Jungkook asked, pointing to the other couch. The two of them simply chuckled and sat down on the couch. 

"HALME!!!!!" Jungkook called out. "WHAT?!?!" Bong Soon answered. "YOUR TO-BE-GRANDSON-IN-LAW IS HERE" Jungkook said and chuckled along with Taehyung and Jimin. It was funny to watch his grandmother run out of her room with a surprised and shocked expression. 

She ran down immediately and walked into the kitchen. She returned with a maid, who carried a tray of snacks and water in her hands. She sat down beside Jungkook and waited for the maid to place the tray on another teapoy and leave. 

"Hello, Halmeoni! I am Kim Taehyung and this is my cousin, Park Jimin" Taehyung said and bowed to her along with Jimin. Bong Soon cooed at them with heart eyes before turning to her side and smacking Jungkook's head. 

"Learn manners from him after marriage" she said before he could protest. Taehyung smirked at Jungkook while Jungkook scowled at his grandmother and huffed. 

Bong Soon totally ignored Jungkook's glare and turned to the other two. "Jimin-ah, you totally look like an adorable rice cake!!" she exclaimed. "What?!" Jimin's face flushed. He didn't know if it was a compliment or an indirect insult. 

Judging by the way Bong Soon kept looking at him with wide heart eyes, he could take it as a compliment. But judging by the way Taehyung and Jungkook guffawed immediately, it didn't sound like a compliment. 

Thus, he just decided to smile at her and look down at his lap. If Bong Soon noticed his flustered state, she didn't comment on it. Instead, she chuckled and started interrogating the two of them. 

"So what do you guys do?" she asked. Taehyung was just about to say that they did their MBA and were on a break and were going to work in MindCraft when Jimin stepped on his foot slightly. 

He realized what was wrong immediately. Jungkook wasn't supposed to know that they were going to work in MindCraft. And they had already informed Seokjin that they did their MBA and that they were on a break. 

Even though the odds were high, they didn't want to risk it. Thankfully, Jungkook's grandfather saved them from answering the question by calling Bong Soon out. 

"Okay, you guys enjoy, then" she said and looked at Jungkook, who had been texting non-stop on his phone. "What are you doing? Spend time with your fiance and his cousin. Put the phone away" she scolded. 

"I am just calling Hobi hyung and Jin hyung home, Halmeoni. I wanna introduce them to each other properly" Jungkook said. "Ohh, okay. You guys are staying for dinner" she declared and left before Taehyung and Jimin could protest. 

"Is it okay if they bring their boyfriends as well?" Jungkook suddenly asked. "Yeah, no problem" Taehyung and Jimin answered. 

"Is it okay if I write on your cast? I even brought a marker" Taehyung asked while Jimin leaned back and scrolled through his social media. Jungkook grinned at him. "Sure" he said. 

He took a quick breath the second Taehyung uncapped it and started writing on his cast. 

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked. "You are a lefty" Jungkook stated, sounding slightly hoarse. "Yeah" Taehyung grinned at him. "Is something wrong with it?" he asked. Jungkook's breath sounded slightly heavy, but Taehyung couldn't understand what was wrong. 

Jungkook just shook his head and gestured to Taehyung to continue writing. He grabbed a cushion and placed it on his lap. He bit his lip and shifted slightly as Taehyung continued to write on his cast by kneeling beside it. 

He normally didn't get triggered like this. But this was his fiance. And he knew that this handsome man was already his. That, and the position Taehyung was sitting in was adding to his already strong kink of lefties. 

(I have that weird kink hehe)

"Ohh! Cast filling ceremony!! How come you are allowing him to write on your cast?!!?!" Seokjin exclaimed, entering the living room without noticing Jungkook's sufferings. "Shut up, hyung! Jimin-ssi, this is my secretary and best friend, Kim Seokjin. Jin hyung, this is Park Jimin, Taehyung's cousin and best friend" Jungkook said, his voice still sounding hoarse. 

"Soulmate" Jimin corrected him. "Yeah, they are 'soulmates' " Jungkook said, making air quotes with his fingers and rolling his eyes. "Ohh. Nice to meet you, Jimin-ssi" Seokjin said. "Nice to meet you too, hyung" Jimin said. 

"Oh?! Have we met before? You sound familiar" Seokjin said. Jimin glanced at Taehyung. Taehyung shook his head slightly, which didn't go unnoticed by Seokjin. "I don't know, hyung. This is the first time I am talking to you" Jimin said. 

Seokjin hummed and frowned slightly before disappearing into Jungkook's room. He returned with five other markers. "Come on, Jimin-ssi. Join us" he said, throwing a marker at Jimin. Jimin caught it immediately and settled beside Taehyung. 

Hoseok and Namjoon joined them after a while. "Yoongs is gonna be late" Hoseok said. "No problem" Jungkook said and watched as the other two joined in his 'cast-filling ceremony' enthusiastically. 

"You don't have to leave any space for Yoongs. He isn't interested in this" Hoseok said as he drew an outrageously huge heart and began filling it up. 

"Hello, kids" Bong Soon greeted them after a while. "Hello, Halmeoni" they greeted back. Namjoon didn't know her, but they introduced the two of them immediately. 

"You guys are staying for dinner" she declared again and proceeded to leave for the kitchen when Namjoon spoke up. "Uhh, sorry. I have a case to prepare for. I am done getting the arguments ready, but still" he said. 

"If you are saying this because you feel new here, then shut up and stay. If you are really busy, you can go" Bong Soon said. "I mean, I did prepare for it already......" Namjoon mumbled. "Then shut up and stay" Seokjin said, causing Namjoon to chuckle awkwardly and nod. 

"Hobi-yah!! Your husband is here!" Hyungsik shouted from outside. Hoseok rolled his eyes and grinned and got up. "He isn't my husband, Harabeoji!" he yelled as he walked out. "Ohh! Aren't you guys married yet?" Hyungsik yelled from outside. "No, Harabeoji! And you know that very well" Hoseok said, earning an eye-roll and a chuckle from Hyungsik. 

Hoseok grinned at his boyfriend and pecked his lips before dragging his flustered ass inside the house.