◖ 21 ◗

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

               The white 2010 Land Rover pulled in front of the newly built Mediterranean style home surrounded by lush gardens and mature vegetation meticulously manicured and preserved. The ignition turned off and in unison the doors opened and stepping out the passenger seat with her curved top-line Louboutin pumps touching the concrete driveway, Anicia had on a sweetheart neckline; button front midi dress.

               Anicia stared up at the two-story home, squinting her eyes slightly from beaming sun. Another pair of heels walked around the front of the vehicle and clicked by Anicia that belonged to Arlene. "Welcome to the 'Arlene Manor' baby."

               Anicia smiled, looking at her sister. "Daddy done a bomb job. Where Abi? I thought she was coming."

               "Girl since Charles is back she been stuck under him. She live right up the other side of the driveway. She can come see it anytime. Come inside." Arlene approached the custom glass front doors with her brand-new house key out.

               Arlene pushed open the glass doors, revealing the modern open air courtyard in the center of the estate wrapped in glass door encases. She showed her big sister around the open-concept of the first floor to begin. The living room had magnificent soaring ceilings with abundance of natural light. The dining room was finished with radiance and big enough for celebrations and gatherings.

               The modern family room boasts luxurious sophistication. The master kitchen had the incredible scale and proportions with breakfast dinette opening to the spacious grounds behind the custom pocket doors which illumine the nature light. There was the movie theater with unblemished design, substantial scales, and comfort.

               On the second level occupied the six en-suites, each abundantly sized and nicely appointed. The grand master suite was the last space Arlene showed. It spans the entire west wing of the compound. The large wardrobe closet was detailed to perfection.

               "Do you know how lovely my heels are about to look on these shelves?" Arlene rubbed the hardwood.

               Anicia chuckled. "You know you have to leave enough room for Dwight, right?" she mentioned her brother in-law.

               "I mean, I'll leave the hubby a shelf... or two."

               Anicia laughed Arlene. "You are something else. Are you coming to the festival in Long Beach?"