1. Open this when you receive it

Heey sir giorgodas! This is my gift for you:) I made more than 20 letters for every mood you may have so I can be there with you when you most need it. I spend a good amount of time trying to make this perfect! Each letter has lots of love. We may not be close, but I hope this letter bring me closer to you. Whenever you need someone, I'll be there with each letter. Plus, you can tap into the cover of each letter and it has a collage of anime characters you can save like wallpaper or just because!!! It's so awesome! I pick them;) The rules are simple, each letter has their own timing, their own mood!
1. No early peeking. Opening the cards early will spoil the surprise and you'll regret it later when they're truly needed!
2. Only open the letter when it applies. Don't open your "open when you're happy" letter just because you're bored. And definitely don't open the "open when you need cheering up" letter unless you're having a bad day. Otherwise you'll miss out later when they're wanted at the right time.
4. Try not to open a lot letters a week. You don't want to run out too early! Plus it's fun to look forward to something special each week. However, if you're having a hard week and truly need an extra letter, you're allowed to break this rule.
5. Save the letters. You might want to read them again later, so make sure to bring them back with you. They will be always with you and with each letter a part of me will be with you always!
Enjoy them! You deserve them and I hope u like it babe❤️ Ikigai