14.

SUNA RINTAROU

Me:
I already reached home. wbu?

by the way this is my number u can name the contact anything u want

i named urs cute chibi😼

I flipped and tossed around in the couch as I waited for a reply. My fingers were playing with my phone while I repeatedly swayed it impatiently in hopes to hear a ding! coming from it.

I don't exactly remember when it happened, but everytime I'm around Shinyya, I get a strange feeling. A strange feeling that makes my heart go racing and my stomach fluttering, and a strange feeling that I know about something but at the same time I don't.

I decided to worry about the latter some other time, as for now, I should start worrying about the things I'm feeling when I'm with her.

My eyes stared at my phone, my thumb scrolling through the hundreds of pictures that filled her face.

She's so cute.

There's no point in denying, might as well accept that I'm slightly attracted to her.

"Nē, Rin-oniichan."

I jolted from the couch and quickly shut my phone off as I changed my position to lay on my stomach with my elbow propped on the arm of the couch.

"Yumi, why are you still awake?" I asked my little sister, Suna Miyumi.

"Stop acting like I'm three years old." Miyumi deadpanned, one that she probably got from me. "It's still 8:00 PM."

"You're still seven and you're still little. You need sleep."

She puffed her cheeks and pouted as she hugged her big teddybear closer. "Anyway, I saw you smiling from my room and you rarely do that."

"Was I?" I tilted my head and sat up. "Then why are you here?"

"I wanted to see what you were happy about. Then I snuck from behind and found you looking at a girl's picture in your phone." She innocently spoke.

Was I really smiling while looking at Shinyya's photos? I thought, shaking my head. No I wasn't. Miyumi just must be very sleepy.

Thinking about it, I felt the blood rushing up to my cheeks.

"She is very pretty."

"R-really?" My eyes were slightly widened at her sudden compliment of Shinyya, though she isn't wrong and I'd agree to that a hundred times.

She nodded with a smile. "Can I see more of her?"

"But it's past your bedtime."

"Mom and dad aren't here." She frowned, giving me one of those irresistible puppy eyes.

With a sigh, I nodded, putting my hands under her armpits as I lifted her to sit on my lap. Then I took out my phone, going to my photos and began scrolling through the pictures.

Then her small hands suddenly took my phone, taking me by surprise but I didn't mind as I watch her scroll up and down, clicking on multiple pictures and began scrolling again.