ch. 3

monday, october 12th

"god charli you're such a musically star" i sarcastically said as she was filming a tiktok during dixie's show.

"hey guys, welcome back to the dixie d'amelio show. i want to welcome a very special guest, y/n jenner" she said and i just smiled at the camera with a small wave .

"welcome to the show, you were requested so much. like on all of my social media accounts, all i saw were comments saying to guest you" she laughed .

"oh wow. well im happy to be here" i said nervously since i didnt know how to properly respond to that . "okay first question, why wasnt i invited to your 18th birthday party. i could rock blue" she said and laughed .

"i did invite you. i gave charli the invitation that said for the d'amelio's" i told her . "charli" dixie called for her . "that is true. but you-" charli had got cut off with dixie moving on .

"next question, who is your song baby about? i really like that song, its a bop" "thank you, i really like be happy. i dont want to say who the song is about because that will just cause something but it was years ago. probably 2 to 3 years ago. they should know its about them when they first listen to it. the person hasnt messaged me and asked but if you think its about you, it most likely is" i said to the camera .

"tea" charli chirped . "that is interesting. a hormonal 17 year old" dixie said and my cheeks grew red . "okay next question" i immediately said and she laughed.

"recently you met up with someone..." dixie said and i was confused on who she meant . "who?" i asked . "i think you know who" she told me and gave me wide eyes .

"i actually dont know who you're talking about" i said with a chuckle . "an ex" those words slipped out of her mouth and my jaw dropped. i thought back to a week and a half ago. i didn't see any cameras around the diner and not many people were in there as well.

"oh that... yeah uhm- it was just a sit down. small talk, didnt really last long" i shrugged. "would you like to speak more on that?" she asked. "no not really- actually okay. first i want to say, louis knows i went to talk to him. i made sure to tell him so he wont worry or hear it from anyone else. i asked him if he was okay with it and he said he was" i explained.

"so are you and payton friends again? no more beef?" she asked . "i wouldnt say we had beef, a break up is natural. and like charli said before, we should normalize ex's being friends. i havent talked to payton since a week and a half ago so i dont know if we're friends yet"

"okay moving on... since Keeping Up With the Kardashians reality tv show is no longer continuing, will there be a spin off?"

"maybe, maybe not. i havent been told anything about that but i'll miss the crew. a lot of them have watched me grow to the person i am today and i miss them. i hope they are doing well and i hope they know they will always have a special place in my heart" i said and laid my hand on my heart.

"beautiful speech. do you want food? im hungry" dixie called out and got up to get a bag of chips . "how professional, dixie left her guest for food" marc said which caused a laugh out of everyone in the room . "here you go" she handed me a bowl of marshmallows.

"i ask this to everyone. who's your favorite sway boy" she said and i thought of the guys that are in it. "do you still talk to them? i havent seen any bryce hall featuring y/n jenner videos. you used to be on the cover of the video but i havent seen you on them now"

"i still talk to them every now and than. but my favorite sway boy? thats a tough decision. wow uhm... thats hard" i said and couldnt think of a favorite. "who would be your favorite sway boy?" i asked her.