CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ,
stand tall !

𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞

Davina paced around the studio as she and Julie waited for the guys to get back. She heard them flash in and whipped her head around. "Oh my gosh! What took you guys so long? Did Willie do it? Did you talk to them? Did they watch? Did they like us? Are we playing?" She asked quickly.

"Someone answer so she can shut up!" Julie exclaimed, glaring at her sister playfully.

"Woah! That's a lot of questions! Luke, you wanna take this one." Reggie said knowingly.

"Take a seat," Luke said making Julie sit down but Davina stood up.

"No, sir, my anxiety is too high to take a seat right now." She retorted, playing with her fingers. Luke walked closer to her.

"It's fine, everything's fine." He said looking her in the eyes.

"Yeah. Julie should be getting a call right...now!" Alex exclaimed pointing at the phone, only for it not to ring.

"Nice going, psychics."

"Okay...Right...Now!" The phone was dark until two seconds later it rang.

"Yes!" Julie and Davina shouted as the boys high-fived. The phone was on speaker when Julie answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Tasha from the Orpheum in Hollywood." She spoke through the phone as the guys and Davina silently cheered. "Is this Julie of Julie and the Phantoms?"

"Yes, it is," Julie said clearing her throat.

"Hi, are you available to open for us tonight?" She asked and they all danced around again.

"Yeah, totally! Thank you so much!" Julie exclaimed.

"We're playing the Orpheum, baby!" Davina yelled as the boys spun Alex around.

☆ ☆ ☆

Davina walked into Julie's room and sighed. Julie continued to text Flynn making her sigh again. Julie ignored her and she sighed loudly. "Davina, what do you want?" Julie snapped.