9.

300+ votes.

- 𝐉𝐚𝐧. 1𝐬𝐭

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧, 𝟮𝟰

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧, 𝟮𝟰

"Kai stop running." I said as I dragged our suitcases in the house.

"Ma loo— owwww." He started crying and when I looked at him he was laid out on the ground on his stomach.

"You okay?" I asked walking to him.

I sat him up and examined his face as he continued to cry and spotted a scratch under his eye.

"See I told you to stop running you just don't listen Kaiser damn." I said picking him up and walking in the bathroom.

"It hurt?" I questioned sitting him on the counter.

"Mhm." He nodded with a pout.

"Welp. That's a you problem." I shrugged and started walking out.

"Maaaa." He started crying harder.

"Kai I'm just playing jeez." I chuckled walking back to him.

I grabbed a small towel and wet it with warm water before squeezing most of the water out of it and putting it under his eye to clean it.

After a while he started pushing my hand away making me move it.

"What?" I said.

He shook his head.

"It still hurt?"

He shook his head reaching out for me.

I put the towel down on the counter before picking him up and walking out the bathroom.

"Wanna eat sum?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Pizza?"

He nodded again.

"K sit here so I can order it and unpack. Cocomelon?" I said sitting him on the couch and grabbing the remote.

He nodded eagerly.

After I put his show on, I took our suitcases in my room and started unpacking. While I was in the middle of that my phone started ringing.