CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ,
stand tall !

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ,stand tall !

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞

Davina paced around her dressing room. It was almost time to go on and the guys weren't there yet. "Hey, Davina, it's time." The stage crew person said knocking on the door.

"Just a second!" Davina looked over at Jon with a scared look on her face. "Something's wrong. The boys were getting these jolts pretty bad as I was leaving to go tell you. And Luke wouldn't stand me up again. They must have run out of time."

"I'm so sorry, Vina," Jon said sympathetically.

"They didn't cross over, they're gone," Davina said as a tear slipped out of her eye. "And I didn't even get to say goodbye." Jon stood up and wrapped Davina in a hug.

"Hey, Davina, you're on." Davina walked towards the stage as Julie walked on stage with a flower in her hand.

"Welcome to live at the Orpheum. Now give it up for Julie and the Phantoms." Julie set the flower down and picked up the microphone.

"Hi. I'm Julie. Tonight, we'd like to dedicate this song to our mom, who's been there with us every time we've played. And thank her for not giving up on us." Julie said as she handed Davina the microphone. Davina smiled and grabbed it.

"We'd also like to dedicate this performance to three special friends who have changed our life completely, who have brought music back to me and my sister. It was their dream to play here, and this is for them."

"This song is for anyone who's lost their way. Step into your greatness. Don't give up." Julie added.

"Stand tall," The sisters said in unison. "Thank you," Julie sat at the piano and started playing.

"Don't blink, no, I don't want to miss it. One thing, and it's back to the beginning, cause everything is rushing in fast keep going on never look back." Julie sang.