Author's Note

So we're here in my 2nd Yuri story so far. And after reading various fics, I came to realize that I like the Yuri genre same as how I like the other regular genres. I remember the 1st anime which started the Yuri genre for me. It was Sakura Trick *(I saw someone watching the anime while I was in the computer shop 😂 Curious, I leaned over and BAM! Welcome to the Yuri world.)*

And I dunno but when it comes to the Anime world, I admit without shame that the anime girls are Attractive. Lol. Who wouldn't go a little gay for these anime girls?

Anime Characters are sometimes more attractive than real people and that's a fact. Periodt.

Anywayss, this is an Aki Sora fanfic. I watched this anime years ago when I was about to enter Highschool. I guess my mind was too fixated by Aki's seductive character that I overlooked all the messed-up details in this show.

They are Freaking siblings and are born from sibling parents too like WTF. *spoilers*

I read the manga and that's what I remembered. And after that OMG revelation, I decided to finish reading the manga because fudge it. This is Anime/Manga world so I just went with the weirdness. But then again, I didn't expect to encounter a Gloomy/Sad/ Kind of Angsty ending.

Arghh why can't they just be happy?

So that's why, I shall make my own Aki-Sora Version but this time with a reader-insert. I will change a few details like the reader NOT BEING BLOOD-RELATED to Aki and the other.

* I can't keep up with the anime's intense set-up. Sorry 😅*

And Aki would be the one who is G!p, same as the other girls. You, the reader, would replace Sora's position. By the way, Sora is the stupid male character in the anime and I felt like slapping him.

This is my 1st time writing lemony stuff so I apologize if it is kinda off. Also, this story will be my short break before I focus back on my Dxd series. Honestly, some parts where 'Y/N' should be placed is automatically written with Erin. Lol. I guess I developed a reflex after writing the Knight Goddess for so long.

Anyways, this ramble of mine is getting long. So, Enjoy reading :)

           By: Carsha