Spilled Coffee

I saw there was no lock means Jungkook is home. I opened the with a smile. "I'm home kooki-" My smile vanished when I saw Jungkook on the couch with Tzuyu on his lap. "Ohh you're home" Jungkook talked as my eyes were fixed on Tzuyu. "Umm about Tzuyu... She's gonna live with us from now on" Jungkook announced as I turned to him with my eyes widen.

"What?!" I let out shocked. "What do you mean what... Didn't I said I love her, so she'll be with us" Kook told with a duh face. I bite my lips in frustration and walked in. "I'll be in my room" I mumbled while walking towards my room. I slammed the door shut and pushed the suitcase in the corner while plopping on the bed...

A/u POV

Y/n slammed the door shut. "What happened to her" Jungkook muttered. Tzuyu smirked looking at the door. She turned to Jungkook with a cute face. "You don't know?" Tzuyu question. "Know what" Jungkook inquired. "She loves you... that's why she's jealous" Tzuyu said making Jungkook look at her as if she is crazy.

"What? I'm telling the truth. The way she behaves shows it babyy" Tzuyu exclaimed. "No babyy you are getting it wrong. She is my best friend just like I am her's..." Jungkook told smiling. She was not satisfied with his reaction. "Don't believe me but it's true" She mumbled shrugging. "Yeah yeah whatever" Jungkook said and they focused on the tv again.

Tzuyu was thinking of ways to make Y/n look bad.

Next day [Y/n's POV]

I woke up by the alarm. I got up and took my clothes. I took a shower and walked to the mirror. I did my make up and tied my hair. I then walked down to have my coffee. I walked down and saw Jungkook and Tzuyu already at the dining table. I just walked to the kitchen and took the coffee out.

"Good morning dumbass." I heard Jungkook from behind. A smile crawled on my knowing he's not ignoring me as I read in the fanfictions. "Good morning asshole" I said back and continued making my coffee. I was almost done when I heard a chair moving. I turned and saw Jungkook going to his room.

'Maybe he's getting ready' I thought and poured the coffee in two mugs. One for me and the other for Kook I turned around to meet Tzuyu. I looked at me and then was walked to the table when she purposely tripped me over her leg. I fell on the ground as the cup smashed into pieces making noise. I heard a thud behind so I turned to see Tzuyu on the floor.

'What the hell? How is she on the floor?' I thought and was about to ask her when I heard Jungkook. "What was th- What happened here?" Jungkook inquired shocked seeing us on the floor. I saw Tzuyu crying I frowned as I was hella confused. "Babyyyy" She named Jungkook. He walked to us and kneeled.

"Y/n caused this all" She explained as my eyes narrowed. "What?" Jungkook asked. "Y/n made coffee for you two and I also wanted some so I went to her and said Give me some but instead she said, 'I'm not your maid bitch get yourself' and pushed me on the floor. When she saw me on the floor she acted as if she fell too." Tzuyu explained making me look at her.

Jungkook looked at me with anger. "Is it true?" He asked me. I shook my head saying, "She's the one who pushed me" I pointed at Tzuyu. Jungkook sighed and helped Tzuyu to get up. "For now you go up baby." He told to Tzuyu as she nodded. She looked at me smirking and walked off. Jungkook helped me clean the mess.

After we were done, he looked at me with a look I could not understand and walk off. I went to my room and got my purse. I took my phone and walked down. I heard the car engine means Kook is going to work. I was about to go when Tzuyu came in front of me. "What now?" I asked her. "Just keep in mind that this is the starting... You have much more to face gurl." She announced.

Be ready bitch" She said smirking. "Your plan will never work Tzuyu" I said and pushed her with a force making me fall on the couch. She looked at me with resentment. "Just remember he is my husband and I will go to any limit to keep him safe from you so from now on... Wait and watch" I declared and walked out.

'Why do I sound like evil?' I thought as I was walking to the bus stop. 

____________________________________

Uploading on every Sunday

Like comment and vote for this chapter