40: That's Bernie's Signature

ROCKET

It's technically still work, we should definitely be doing something else, working out, probably, but we're not, we're very much not working out. Well, this might count. Didn't someone say that kissing burns calories?

"Fuck, Milo," he groans softly, my lips on his neck. "We need to get back."

"Ten more minutes." I tip his chin down and we're kissing again, the same heat seeping into it as the first kisses. I had always assumed kissing got boring after a while but let me tell you when it does not.

"Fine." He responds, slipping his tongue into my mouth, chasing mine. "You're coming over after work."

"I was going to show up regardless." I dig my hands back into his hair. "I hope you're ready for all this clingy."

"God, I can't wait."

There's a knock on the door and I leap off him, staring wide eyed at the slab of wood. He's panicking, looking around for a place for one of us to hide.

"Jesus, it's just me, goddamn." It's Nico. I melt with relief, Håkon lets out a terrified laugh and puts his hand on the door.

"We thought, you, oh my god." I say, pressing my hand to my chest, feeling the roar of my pulse in my ears.

She pushes open the door and then shuts it, looking between us. "So, as much as I'm so excited you guys got together or whatever, first off, this is my office and I like to keep bodily fluids out of it, and second off, you skipped the entire workout."

"Not my fault." I point at him. "He dragged me in here."

"Woah, hold on, you were the one that stayed." He points back at me.

Nico raises her eyebrows at the both of us. "Making out on the job is not suggested, at all. So I'm going to give you two a quick couple extra reps for that, considering there is a sign in here." She points to a sign, the only thing on her bulletin board.

No kissing in the office. Then it gives hours and is signed by Bernie Hadley.

"Fen made you a sign? That's cute." Yeti laughs. "He's good at this."

"Darling," I say in as sickening of a tone possible. "That's Bernie's signature."

His eyebrows go up. "Oh, nevermind." 

***

so come outside it's time to see the tide,

it's out of sight but never out of mind,

I need a new leader, we need a new Luden

Ludens - Bring me the Horizon

okay this song has nothing to do with this chapter whatsoever but I feel like it's definitely Rocket's go-to destress song. 

***

okay, yeah, that was wildly short but I need to update a couple things on the story in general. Next post is going to be Friday, November 12th. I'm working on redoing a lot of the end of part one and that's kinda important so it leads into part 2 nicely. I'll post the Part 1 into this week and that should be a little bit of a content booster but idk how to get all the work done for the rest of part one and be able to keep up the schedule around school etc etc. 

Anyway, sorry it's short and sorry it's gonna be another week until more content, I'm about to drive to Nevada and count the votes my damn self so I don't get my rights stripped away in the next four years. 

-rabid

(also I made a Håkon moodboard lookin thing)

this one and the one for Jorgen are up on the instagram account @rabideraser so go check that out I guess and I'll have one for rocket sooner or later

alright that's finally it

-rabid