Chapter 28

Mew's POV

We are now having dinner with the Kirigun's. I wonder what is running to Gulf's mind. He is quiet.

I already told him that I am not breaking up with him. What else does he need?

"Baby, eat more," I told him.

"Baby, eat more." Gab keeps mocking me as always. I just ignored him. I'm going to kick his ass after dinner.

I put more steamed salmon on his plate. "Baby?" I call for his attention.

"Oh yeah. I'm s-sorry."

"Any problem?" I asked him soft enough for only him to hear.

"No, baby." He uttered.

"Finish your food," I asked him. He is out of his mind.

"Lil bro, wanna go shopping tomorrow?" Thea asked Gulf.

"If it's with you, no thanks. I prefer to sleep more."

"We can go with Mew." She added.

"Go with him if you want to." He is annoyed again.

"Such a mean brother.Cranky as ever."

"Annoying sister."

I massaged his hand. I don't know what he is thinking but it seems that he is still not convinced with what I have told him earlier. I will never break up with him.

We finished eating and we just locked ourselves in his room.

"Baby, tell me what do I need to do? I am just jealous of Ohm. Can't I be possessive over you too?"

He didn't answer.

"I'm sorry for scolding you about my mom. Is this the reason?"

"You know I don't have friends as many as yours. Who do you think I'm gonna call when we are having a problem? I can't say it to Becca because obviously, she likes that guy you are being jealous of."

"My fault baby. I just don't want them to think that we are breaking up. Can we just let this go?  Avoid that guy too."

"I am doing it. Believe me." Gulf said.

"Okay, Let's not fight about that guy. He is not worth it."

He took shower and climbed our bed.

"Don't touch me tonight. I am not in the mood."

Damn it. I want to do it so badly.

=========================

Gulf's POV

We are now back to our unit.

I woke up early and prepared Mew's clothes. I checked his bag just in case he missed something again. What caught my attention is his wallet. I always remind him to withdraw some cash too. Not all shops accept cards.
I grabbed some cash and put it in his wallet.

It's now time to wake him up.

"Mew, baby?" I tap his back gently.

He stretched his arms and legs. "Wake up, now. I'll be late. Can I ride a cab?"

"No. Wait for me." He really wants to drive me to school every day. I'm just worried about him because he might be late for work too.

He quickly took a shower and wear the clothes I prepared for him.

"Thank you, baby." He told me. He is thankful because I prepared his stuff. It's just a normal thing, right?

"I am happy doing this to my boyfriend." I kissed his cheek.