Chapter 8

I woke up screaming. I immediately reached for my phone to call Lyla

(A/N: italicized= Russian, bold= Lyla, reg.= Talula)
"Hello, little one. What do you need?" She questioned

"Mama. It's happening again." I said in Russian between the sobs

"Oh, sweetie. I'm so sorry. Wanna tell me what happened in this one."

" It was the experiments—all of them. But instead of it happening to me, I was watching it happen to you all while I was strapped down and forced to watch it happen. I couldn't do anything to stop it."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. If I could be there, I would give you the biggest hug, all of us would, but I will have to give that to your family over there now."

"I really wish you guys were here. I need you guys; it doesn't feel right being away from you guys this long."

"I know rain, but sooner than you believe we will see each other, be together again."

"Okay. Love you, mama wolf."

"Love you too, little wolf. Now go tell your family that I order them all to hug you."

"I will, mama. Stay safe. Bye," I said, laughing a little

"I will as long as you do. Bye sweetie"

After that, she hung up. As soon as she did, my door opened, and everyone was there.

"Are you okay, Talula?" Esme asked

I just shook my head, tears rolling down my face again.

"Oh, sweetie, don't cry; it's gonna be okay." She said, walking over to me, wrapping me in her arms

"Mama Diggle told me to tell you that she has ordered you all to hug me," I whispered.

They all chuckled before the rest joined the hug pile.

"How about you not going to school today, little bear," Emmett suggested

"If I skip this close to the graduation date, I probably won't be allowed to graduate early, and I need to graduate early."

"Why do you need to graduate early?" Carlisle asked

"Cause me graduating is the one thing holding me back from seeing my team, which I desperately need to see in person soon before I lose control."

"I think that can be arranged, dear. I also think it will be fine if you miss one day of school."

"Probably for normal people but not me. Plus, this whole memory thing isn't going to go away anytime soon; that was just the first of many nights of me screaming awake." I laughed bitterly"if I stay home for one day, that is going to lead to me missing so many more days of school, to the point of no graduating a year early."

"Well, you certainly aren't in the right state to go to school today. How about you stay home today, and all the other times it happens, you can go to school(or not) with no objection from us." Alice suggested

"Fine. I will stay home today, only if I get to have the largest size with all the expresso shots in coffee as you can put in it, two cream and two sugar, from the local shop."

"Deal, I will go get that for you now, little bear," Emmett said as he ran off.

"Thanks, Emmett," I called out.