CHAPTER - 26

AUTHOR'S POV

The next two days went in the preparation of Nilan and Shivani's wedding. They have planned their wedding in "Kurinji Andavar Temple", a famous shrine in Kodaikanal. They were all excited that Nilan is going to marry his love except one. He was getting nervous that after their wedding, he has a task to perform. Nilan and Shivani got married with all the rituals. Aaradhya looked like a princess in her parent's wedding. The same day Nilan legally adopted Aaradhya as her own. Everyone wished the newly married couple. Rakshan, Aarvik and Mukilan sighed Dhruv to propose her. But he was getting nervous to propose her.

"Chimpanzee, what will you do now? Nilan got married now, who will you marry?", Dhruv asked her.

"Why are you worrying about that? I will get someone in future who looks at me like Viku looks at Aiyu, how Raku cares for Aathu and how Jackfruit fights with Chiko. Actually my dad said that he got another guy's proposal for me yesterday when I called him and I told him the situation here. That guy was looking handsome too. Can you believe he is earning in millions and also is from a very good family. Even his parents loves me like his own. I spoke with his parents in video call yesterday. Today I should speak with him as he was busy yesterday.", Pradhi gave him a reply.

"What the hell! Who the hell is this guy? You are not going to marry that guy. AM I CLEAR?", Dhruv shouted at Pradhi.

"Excuse me, who the hell are you to order me? You have that Mongoose Maya right? Then what? I can marry anybody I wish. Do you all want to see the guy's picture my dad sent me?", Pradhi asked everyone and took her mobile. Before she can take the portrait of the guy from the gallery, Dhruv took the mobile from her and threw it downstairs.

"JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME MISS. PRADHI VISHWANATHAN. I LOVE YOU FOR GOD'S SAKE. AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MARRY ANYBODY EXCEPT ME. YOU ARE GOING TO BE MRS. PRADHI DHRUV SOON. IF ANY OTHER GUY EVEN LOOKS AT YOU, I AM GOING TO CHOP HIS HEAD. KEEP THIS IN MIND. AM I CLEAR?", Dhruv shouted forgetting that he is speaking in front of his brothers and SILs also his friends.

Everyone laughed their guts out hysterically. Especially Rakshan and Aarvik fell on the ground and started laughing, even Pradhi laughed and took the phone that fell on the floor due to Dhruv it got scratches though. But she managed to open the folder without getting hurt.

"See my soon to be husband Mr.Dhruv Sarangbhani.", Pradhi showed Dhruv his own childhood picture.

"You guys all trapped me. Omg! My own brothers played against me", Dhruv showed his fake anger.

"Well you were not ready to propose Pradhi, so Aitri and Aathika spoke to us about it. I told this to mom and Chitti(aunty) yesterday morning. Pradhi told her dad about Nilan and asked not to disclose anything to Thiyagu uncle. Yesterday evening Chitti(aunty) and Chittappa(uncle) went with dad and mom to ask Pradhi's hands for you. First Vishwanathan uncle hesitated but later he agreed when our parents said marriage will happen only after two years as Pradhi is doing her Masters.", Aarvik told him controlling his laugh.

"She spoke to Parvathi aunty and Sarang uncle only yesterday in video call, that's why she said she spoke to her in-laws", Chaaya said holding her stomach.

"Your face was worth seeing man!",it was Muki's turn this time.

"Well played! But not even one my side", Dhruv whined.

"Don't worry BIL, we will take your side but you have to take our side too when your bros go against us.", Aitri told him.

"Sure Anni (SIL).", Dhruv smiled nodding his head.

Aaradhya went to Nilan and said "Appa, Aaru hungly(hungry)", pointing her stomach. Then only everyone got to know that it was almost 10 am after their stupid fights. They went to have breakfast in an authentic traditional restaurant which serves marriage food. Aarvik ordered there.