Chapter 28:Bad day

3rd Person POV

Ringggggg!!!!!!!

Teeeeettetetetetettttt!!!!

Rinnngggggg!!!

A groan filled the air as a hand under a devut reached out to stop the hirradeous  alarm that keep on making it's hell bound noise.The hand however miss it thus the owner just smashed the alarm that was now burried under the poor side table on the side of the bed creating a small crack on the tiles that purposely destroyed the alarm making the room grow silent.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzz....

A small bubble formed on the female's mouth until she was disturbed by the door opening.

"Young Mistress it is time to wake up,"a butler clad in a tailcoat went on the edge of the bed only for the resident female to cover her ears with two pillows making her hair form into a hideous bedhair.

"Mistress,"the butler shoke her form gently that irritated the girl who growled a low predatorial growl.

"Mistress wake up or you'll be-"

A pillow whizzed past ready to hit the butler's face as the butler dodged it by a meter quite gracefully.

"Shut up you scum,"the blacknette said as her hair covered half of her face while a dark purple omnious aura engluf her form.

The pillow pierced through the wall with its soft feathers falling out of its covers.

"Don't wake me up again or else I'll fucking destroy your bloodline,"and with that she fell in the covers again sound asleep.

"You left me no choice then,"pulling out a long handkerchief in his pocket he tried it on his eyes and swiftly carried (Y/N) towards the bathroom to do her morning routine .

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi demon lord (Y/N) who was awoken from her slumber

"Take care young mistress,"the butler said as the girl walk to school half awake with the aura still visible around her U.A uniformed self.

A ringing sound resonated from the house's phone landline as the butler immediately answered it with his white gloves delicately wrapped around the phone.

"Hello ,This is the (L/N) residence how may I help-"

"SEBASTIAN IS MY DAUGHTER OKAY!!!!"

Meanwhile

The female ,now demoness (Y/N) walked down the wrong street and was currently surrounded by thugs.

"Hehehe lady I suggest that you gave us your bag now or else we will be forced to take it from you forcefully"

"Heh boss that would be boring how about we play with her first"

"That uniform... she's from UA!!!"

"Then it's our lucky day"

The thugs kept on speaking as a pierced filled thug immediately recognized her and shook from fear.

"Guys maybe we shouldn't"

"WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF NUMBER 2!!!"

"Because she-"