12- The Message on the Wall

The next morning you and George woke up early and started to get your trunks ready. However when everyone woke up it was problematic since there were still many things to do. Many were still not dressed and many were still eating while getting ready. Once everything was packed in the Ford Anglia you all on your way to King's Cross Station. Mr. Weasley however had to go back to the burrow when Ginny had forgotten a book. Once at the station everyone rushed to get to Platform 9 ¾.

"Oh dear the time" Molly said, running to get to the station.

"Fred, George, Percy, (y/n) you first" Arthur said. The four of you ran through the wall and quickly put your stuff put away. Unlike last year you didn't wait for Harry since everyone was in a rush and you assumed he had already made his way inside the train with Ron. You, Fred and George went inside to find the compartment that Lee was in.

"(Y/N) how have you been? I missed you" Lee said, once you three found the compartment. He got up to hug you and it was a tight hug which coming for Lee you expected it to be.

"I missed you too Lee. I've been good, how was your summer?" You asked.

"Quite boring since you guys weren't around. Anyways what took you guys so long?" He asked.

"We had to go back to the Burrow" Fred said.

The train started to move and you all started to talk about who Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher could be. After what went down between Harry and Professor Quirrel last year, the position was open.

"I think I know who it might be" Fred said, causing you all to look at him. "After the fight in the bookshop between our dad and Lucius-"

"Wait Lucius and Arthur fought?" Lee asked.

"Yeah Lee. Long story short he insulted the Weasleys for associating with Muggles to be specific, associating with Hermione's parents. Having heard enough of Lucius Arthur lunged toward him causing a book to fall on him"

"Wicked" Lee shouted.

"Okay so I was saying. After the fight I overheard Lockhart bragging to some ladies about joining the Hogwarts staff" Fred said.

"Lockhart? As Defense against the Dark Arts teacher? No way!" George said in a shocked tone. "I mean who would take him seriously, all he does is brag about himself. Personally I don't believe his stories"

"Yeah I have to agree with George. I mean all his stories just seem exaggerated and- wait is that.." You looked at the window to see a Ford Anglia flying. "George isn't that your dad's car?" You said, pointing at the window. The three boys turned to face the window and saw the Ford Anglia being driven by Ron while Harry was in the passenger seat.

"What in Merlin's Beard? Oooo dad is going to mad" George said.

"No Geogrie, mom is" Fred corrected George, he knew their mom wasn't going to like this and would have some things to say to Ron.

"Well let's hope they arrive safely" you said.

"Let's hope no muggles saw them (y/n)" Lee said in a concerted tone.

-

After a couple of minutes the train came to a stop. and you made your way to the Great Hall but you didn't see Harry or Ron. You figured they were just late but were still worried. You paid attention to the sorting ceremony to see which house Ginny would get into but you were pretty sure it was going to be Gryffindor and of course you were right. Dumbledore made some announcements then quickly left alongside Professor Mcgonagall. You started to eat then saw Harry and Ron coming, you and the twins proceeded to ask them questions.