CH-8 COMING FOR YOU

What just happened? I am unable to justify my deed

What just happened? I am unable to justify my deed. Aqsa left just after this stupidity of mine.

And guess what?

She didn't come to the office the next day. Of course, she would be angry with me. So I didn't try to contact her.

One day turned into two, three, four, five, and finally ten days. She didn't show up at the office for the next ten days.

Should I call it her anger or ego?
Or she left the job?
No, she can't leave. I won't let her leave me.

I tried to contact her, but her phone was switched off. I contacted her father.

That old man told me everything except Aqsa's whereabouts. However, my deadly calm tone was enough to shut up his rubbish. Then I got to know that she is at her granny's home.

Here I am all tense for her and she is enjoying at her granny's home.

Not fair.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

At night, I was sitting in the garden of my home. Out of blue Jashn came there and sat beside me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I am here to murder you." with a fake serious expression.

"Good for you." I ignored him.

"Why are you so sad, Taha?"

"Aqsa didn't come to the office for the last ten days. I think she is upset with me."

"I am sure, you did something mad. You hurt her, right?"
I kept quiet and he began chuckling.

"This girl has driven you insane in just a few days. Taha, apologise to her. You know that she has become someone special in your life. Because of her, you prohibited me from coming to your office. Because of her, you envied me. You are in love her. Don't let her go."

"But she is at her granny's home. She is out of the city."
I knew my excuse was childish, but what could I say? I did hurt her and I... nevermind.

"Then go there. And mend up things between you two as soon as possible. Or else you'll lose her forever."

I hummed in agreement.

Aqsa, I am coming for you. I don't know if my actions right or wrong- but I do love her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AQSA's P.O.V:

I am at my Dadi's home.

The day Mr Kaiser misbehaved with me, I left the office immediately. I had made up my mind to leave the job.

However, I was afraid that how Abba will react. But I don't care. My self-respect is more precious to me than anything else.

When I reached home, I got to know that Dadi's maid needs a holiday for fifteen days due to a family emergency.

Ammi and Faiza, both are not so close to Dadi. I was the only one, who was ready to live at her place for fifteen days. So it gave me an excuse to not tell anyone about quitting the job for now and I went to my Dadi's town.

Dadi lived in a town situated in a beautiful valley. The climate of the valley was cold and I was loving it.

Living with Dadi was the best distraction for me. The way Mr Kaiser behaved with me, I don't want to work with him anymore. He hurt me, but his teary red eyes were saying that he is even more hurt than me. I don't know why he behaved like this. I just know that he disrespected me.

After returning to the city, I'll quit the job. I had thought we became friends. However, I was wrong.

"Aqsa, you are not eating properly," said Dadi.

She noticed that I was lost in my thoughts.

After my mother's death, Dadi raised me like a mother. She played the role of a mother in my life. I was around eighteen when she returned to this valley. She wanted to spend the rest of her life here, in this valley. I respected her wish and let her go, leaving me all alone to fight in this cruel world.

I heard a knock at the main door. I went to open it.

I was expecting any neighbour at the door but the person standing at the door was........ not expected to be here.

Mr Kaiser was standing in front of me. His face turned red, maybe due to cold. His body was fully covered with warm clothes. And an angelic smile was playing on his lips, which doesn't suit his devilish nature.

My eyes were widened with astonishment. Am I dreaming?

I pinched myself to confirm that it's him.
"Ouch!!" I winced in pain.
It's him!

"Are you Taha Kaiser?"

"No, I am Charlie Chaplin."

"Then it's ok."

"What ok? I am Taha Kaiser. You don't even remember your boss's face?"

I don't want to believe it's you.

"You are no more my boss. I'll resign very soon."

"But you haven't resigned yet, which means I am still your boss."

"Whatever! By the way, what are you doing here?"

"I came to this valley for a short vacation. I was trying to find a hotel, but my car got punctured. So I need help. I have called the mechanic. However, I can't resist the cold weather so I need a place to rest for the time mechanic doesn't fix the car."

It seemed like he had crammed these lines. What is he up to?

"By the way, you here?"

"It's my Dadi's home."

"Oh, so may I come inside?"

I doubt that he is telling the truth, his crammed speech seemed an utter lie. But his face was turning red due to cold, which indicates that his skin was really sensitive to resist the cold. It's a perfect chance to take revenge by not allowing him to enter. But revenge isn't my trait. So I said,

"You are welcome, Mr Kaiser."

He grinned and I sighed.

Not fair!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A short update to give you a hint of the upcoming fun, or I say drama.

Taha is here for an apology. But Aqsa is really angry with him.

Let's see what happens next. Cuz, I myself don't know what will happen, as next chapters are not written yet.