Chapter 34

Monday, November 21st

As all the students munched on their breakfast which would be either scrambled eggs with sausages/vegetables or bread with jam, they listened to Ms. Bum's directions, "Good morning students! As you know today is our last day here in London..." the teacher specifically paused to listen to students' protest and she couldn't disagree - the thought of returning to regular classes with all the noisy hallways annoyed almost anyone. "Yup, we are all sad. Today, for the first time, we'll walk around London together until lunchtime. At 1 PM, we'll return and have lunch in the cafeteria and then you can rest and pack your bags. Please sleep early! We are going to wake everyone up at 5 AM!" everyone groaned in disappointment at the teacher's words as she gave them a little smirk.

...

After the long, peacefully and enjoyable walk, and a chill lunch, the three friends had returned to their dorm. Almost sighing in sync, they fell on the couch, kicking their shoes and coats in completely random directions; as long as they were off. "Great, now we have got to pack!" Jimin lazily pushed himself off of the couch offering Y/N his hand and when she accepted it, he pulled her so she'd bump into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on top of hers.

"Hey! You freaking-" she couldn't come up with a suitable name until Jihoon mouthed something to her that made her smile, "You freaking fox!" he laughed and let her go.

...

Here they were at the airport, again, and it was 6:30 AM... all students kept yawning as they lazily and tiredly made their way to the aeroplane. Once again, Jihoon was ditched by the whole freaking world since the partners had to stay the same as when they were coming here.

Just like on their way here, Y/N and Jimin slept, but not for the whole time. They also took some time to watch a funny movie, sharing another precious but simple moment. "Hahaha! Look at her she fell pretty bad there!" she laughed, almost tearing up at the lead's actress' lejindary (Oh, yeas I did) fall. Jimin looked at her with the very same adoration as this recent days, and once again, she was oblivious of this loving gaze of his.

When they arrived at the airport in Korea Incheon, Y/N bid goodbye to Jihoon and Jimin since their parents were already there. The students had a choice of taking the bus and going back to school or to get picked up by their parents at the airport. "Y/NNIE!" her dad shouted as he ran towards her and she jumped into his arms happily. "Oh My God! You have so much to tell me, young lady!" she nodded as they headed to the car after saying goodbye to Mr. Yang who was checking off a list, to make sure all students were gone home safely.

"Well? Did you manage to speak English? Did you have fun? Did you take notes? Tell me everything!" he sounded so excited as he turned on the car before placing his hands onto the black leather steering wheel.

"Yes, dad! I did so well when we had to speak English and I had a lot of fun!"

The long ride was filled with laughter, memories, positive comparisons to the past and happiness. Both of them laughing their heart out inside the car as they don't nearer and nearer to their house.

To be continued...

Author-nim's note:

[I'm soooooo sorry for making this chapter so short, I was kinda out of ideas,💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 ]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜