ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

Lia and Yeji were so busy helping Ryujin and Yeonjun at the guest room along with Soobin. They flinched when Taehyun and Chaeryeong suddenly stormed in.

"Yo! What the hell happened?" Soobin stood up and turned to Taehyun.

"Yeonjun... I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have brought you guys here..." Taehyun facepalmed himself and sat on the couch Soobin was sitting before.

"It's not your fault! None of this would have happened if that psychotic Angel did not reached her limits and kidnapped Yuna!" Yeji exclaimed finishing on putting first aid on Yeonjun's face.

"We should leave now... We're not welcome here anymore..." Taehyun said and everyone sighed in disappointment.

They were expecting his family will accept him after his confession. But it doesn't look like it.

"We should try at my place..." Yuna said and since they didn't have any choice, they have to agree.

"But what about Beomgyu and Kai? They haven't come back yet!" Ryujin said.

"I'll have them informed! Don't worry!" Taehyun said.

They started preparing to leave but stopped when Jaemin came.

"Hey... A-are you guys leaving?" He asked noticing them wearing the same clothes they wore when they came.

"T-the ambulance I called for Ryujin is here... I figured she still needs to go to the hospital..."

"No, I'm fine! You should have your father go though!" Ryujin scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Taehyun I'm sorry! I'll try to talk to our parents! I'm sure they will understand once they hear the full story!" Jaemin patted Taehyun's shoulder and let out a small smile.

"You don't have to do that..." Taehyun looked away and avoided eye contact from Jaemin.

The others had left the mansion with Jaemin sending them off. They went to the car they drove when they arrive.

Before going inside the car, Jaemin called Taehyun.

"Taehyun! I just want you to know... I don't hate you or your friends..." he said and looked at Chaeryeong inside the car.

"Chae told me your story... And I understand why this happened. I just hope you don't shut us away. Mom was really happy when she was able to reach to you... Whatever she must've told you that hurted your feelings! I know she didn't mean it!... So if you need any help, don't hesitate on giving me a call..."

Taehyun nodded his head and smiled at him. Then he looked back at the huge house behind him and saw his step dad looking at them from the terrace.

"Thanks bro... I'll think about it..." He said and went in the car.

*   *   *

Kai and Beomgyu had arrived in a park. Kai has been following Beomgyu for two hours now.

Aside from that. He knows that someone else is following him. After he and Beomgyu came back from Angel's house. Someone's been following them since last night.

Kai stopped when Beomgyu suddenly stopped. He slowly looked at the playground and walked closer to it.

He sat on the swing so as Kai

They sat in silence for a while.

"Kai... Do you think we're monsters?" Kai frowned upon hearing his question.