Chapter 36 - [The Last]

June 20th

The last day of the third trimester was the day when Y/N and Jimin had an interview about their book and finally publish it in every library of Korea. Yes, their book was the only book selected from their class, more copies of the book have been demanded by the students in their school.

All parents, interviewers, reporters, teachers and students sat in the conference room, waiting for the day's main heroes. Y/N's father sat next to Jihoon and his parents in the crowd, giving the three of them a welcoming bow. All the cheers were heard in the room and the cameras flashing when Y/N and Jimin stepped on stage dressed formally as they held a copy of their own book. Y/N wore a white dress with a puffy skirt and Jimin wore a classical black suit, both of them looking stunning.

Jihoon, who's really good at art had helped them out to draw the cover of their book - a girl with long hair and a dress drawn in the centre as two guys standing on her sides, one with black hair and the other with blonde hair. The twin with black hair wore a black hoodie just like Jimin and the blonde one wore a gold sweatshirt with jeans.

Y/N and Jimin stood in front of the mic as Jimin spoke first, "Good morning, students, teachers, parents, friends and dear reports!" everyone applauds at his greeting as he nervously grabs Y/N's hand in his. "We are the authors behind the book that we tritely called, "The Jeon Twins, with characters Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Jungwoo and Kang Hana leading the story," he spoke before Y/N finally stepped in,

"Our book is based on a true story..." she eyed Jimin with a smile and continued, "It is about a girl, Kang Hana, that attends a new school and falls in love with two twins that have completely diverse personalities. One is cold, Jeon Jungkook and one is kind, Jeon Jungwoo. This story will warm your heart as you read, make you laugh and make you feel sad. I hope our book does well, thank you - An Y/N." she bowed towards the audience before stepping away and allowing Jimin to speak, their hands never slipping out of each other's.

"Now, are there any questions you may have for us?" many reporters raised their hands surprising the couple that stood on stage. Mr. Yang who was standing near the stage chose the reporters that got ask the questions and the first one asked,

"I have a couple of questions... first something that seems obvious, but I'll just ask for clarification from the fan's side. Are you guys dating?" with confidence both of them confirm his assumption with a nod, "That's lovely! What true story have you based your story on?" Jimin looks at you wondering if he could answer the question and she gives him a small nod.

"Well, actually, I have a twin... and the story is based on us..." some gasps are heard throughout the room as the reporter also looks shocked.

"Wow! That's really interesting, so Ms. An Y/N, you were stuck between the two twins?"

"Yes," she confirms it with a blush over her cheeks, but then she gets a little more serious. "However the events aren't like the ones in the book, the story is dramatic but that's not the actual story. I just saying this so you don't misunderstand!"

...

After the conference, Y/N, Jihoon, Jimin and their parents all went out for dinner to celebrate. "You guys wrote such a good book!" Jimin's mom said clapping excitedly, "I read it and I was left amazed by your storyline and by your writing skills! Good job, really!"

"Yeah! I didn't know you guys were writing such a masterpiece. You've worked hard and completely deserve all the support from people, I hope you guys humbly accept it." Jihoon and Jimin's father added on to the mother's points.

"Yeah, even though I still love you Y/N... I'm so happy to see you being successful alongside my brother! Congratulations guys!" his dad sighs and lightly slaps the nape of his neck, "What!" Jihoon squeals as everyone laughs, and lastly Y/N's dad speaks.

"I'm so proud of you guys... I prayed so hard for Y/N to be happy and I'm so grateful to THE BOTH OF YOU. Because you loved and love her, you both took and still take care of her, thank you for that..." Y/N hugs her dad as he smiles emotionally.

What a great day it was...

...

Jimin and Y/N stood on the balcony as he back-hugged her, his arms tightly holding onto her stomach. She gently rested her hands onto the railing of the balcony as the both of them watched the falling stars. "What a beautiful sky tonight..." she whispers, leaning back into his embrace.

"Yes, it's even better because I can admire it with you," it may sound cheesy, but she knew that tone - the tone of his voice when he sincerely opened up. He spun her around, her back placed against the metallic railing, replacing her hands and she looked at him in the eyes. "I hope one day we can do this every night, in a house of our own..." it takes Jimin some courage to say those words that Y/N warmly takes. She places a peck over his lips and he replies by kissing her tenderly but adding more details compared to her little peck.

"Oh! I have one thing that I'd like to show you, wait here for a second..." he suddenly came to a realization and she looked at him curiously and waited for him to return.

When he returned, he held a big canvas in hands and then turned it around, so Y/N could look at the painting. Her breath hitched as she saw it - a boy wearing a black hoodie snuggling into a girl's embrace and they were inside of a classroom; their health classroom...

"J-Jimin... is this-"

"Yes, I drew it in art class half a year ago when we just met..." she quickly grabbed the canvas and hugged Jimin tightly. "I love you..."

"Thank you so much! I love you too, Jimin."

Who knew that two people could bless each other's life like that?

- THE END -

Author-nim's Note:

[Hi guys! This is the end... I'm sad this FF is over and I sincerely hope you have enjoyed it! If you notice any mistakes in my writing or have any feedback about the storyline, I'm more than happy to hear you out! Thank you to my first readers and to my future readers, I hope I could touch your heart with this FF and I also hope you stay in this weird, funny, loving, competitive, best-est, cute, crazy, and supportive fandom! Remember, you nice keep going! 💜💜💜 ]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 | 𝐏𝐉𝐌 𝐅𝐅 ✓ 🎉