Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kadin's Point Of View: "And?"

My brother gives me a look of disbelief. I'm guessing he's wondering why I'm dismissing the fact that our mate has her wolf now. I roll my eyes in anger.

"That fact is not going to change anything. Why are you worrying about it so much?"

I continue to walk as my elder twin brother grabs my sleeve of my jacket...again. He's starting to piss me off. After that stunt he pulled 2 years ago making me loose my mate I haven't got mad at him since and yet he's still trying to find a way to piss me off.

"What the hell do you want Coby?!"

"So you don't want her any more?"

I glared daggers at my older brother. "Don't ask me what I want! You took that choice from me!!"

"So this is why you've been mad for the past two years?" Cody sighed before continuing. "It was a choice we had to make."

"It was a choice you made and decided on your own!" My anger was boiling but after a moment I calmed down.

"Don't think I don't know you've been sneaking back into her room every night for the past 2 years."

I gritted my teeth. "What is the point you are trying to make."

"We can still have our mate back."

I gave him a look. "We?"

He sighed. "...you. You can still have our mate back."

"Why are you for it now? When you were so against it before?"

"Because..." He then shook his head. "It doesn't matter. But I'm pretty sure she'd want to see you."

He then smiled nostalgically. "We were all best friends once."