RUBY RED

darkness with a little flame of red fire lit a small light throughout the whole room. it was dark and cold as a silhouette sat on the cushioned couch a shimmering object on his hands and twirls it around, the glistening pocket knife in between his thumb and pointer finger. he leaned back on the chair resting his whole back as he brought his right leg on top of the other crossing it.

the silhouette licked the knife as his eyes snapped open, the glowing ruby red eyes scanned the dark room as it fell right on the wine glass that was placed on the table across him. taking a proper hold of the knife he brought it right to his pointer finger, placing it on top at first as he slowly shrunk it down slicing his skin as it immediately drew blood on his skin, it wasn't deep yet still blooded.

he let the few more drops of blood fall on the floor as his eyes abruptly stopped on the wine glass on the table with a red liquid inside it, he snapped his other finger coming in contact with the cold glass without spilling it. he was good at this, teleporting things and others. indeed he was good.

raising his still blooding finger on the air as the glass was under it, he pressed his flesh as blood started to ooze out of his skin and dropping onto the red liquid quickly mixing with it. he swirls the glass before bringing it to his lips and nose, it smells bitter for him, it was his own blood so he was disgusted by it. its been so long since he tasted blood other than his but he wasn't craving for it, he's perfectly fine.

taking a sip, he scrunched up his nose. "bitter." he muttered, he doesn't like drink although he had taken half of the liquid from just a sip. drinking it empty he placed the wine glass back to where it was before by making it teleport again.

the silhouette stood up as he eyes his clothes, perfect enough to go outside. he closed his eyes before opening it back again, but this time the glowing red wasn't there anymore instead it turns into a plain black pupils. walking through his door and stepping outside. the head assistant stood right in front of him, he raised a strict brow at the middle aged man, the man bowed at him and he nodded his head slowly.

"prince jake, the king had requested for you."

jake

"the vampire prince of daegu dynasty royals"

the third prince with an unusual ability, people outside of his dark room knew that he is a vampire. he does like blood but he wasn't drinking anymore, something prohibited him, he doesn't blood thirst, though he still wanted to drink someone's blood.

his eyes would turn ruby red unnoticed by him that scared the shits of lots of people, his eyes turning ruby doesn't do any harm. it's something like his eyes wanted to regress something out of his mind that his eyes will be all glowing.

jake can teleport things, and others. he can teleport himself, fast and not noticeable. he liked this abilities he has more than his eyes and fangs, along with his black wings to add on. he doesn't like those, he was tired of having them.

"you're a bloodsucking wimp, you don't deserve to live."

"monster."

"you should expose yourself more on the sunlight so that, you can die slowly."

those words were enough for him to throw his own self inside that cold and dark room with his stupid bat, alone.
that made him hate himself more than other people on the country do.

[I'm making myself suffer, oh no.]