28. The first shift

In some stories werewolves shift for the first time about the age of 16-17. In other books it might be around 10 or maybe about the age of 13 or so.

It really doesn't matter. To write a werewolf story, you can just choose any age for the first shift. It really doesn't matter. Choose what you feel is the best. The age that matches your book the best.

But remember this. In some books the high ranking wolves shift earlier than the others.

And also know that not all werewolves get their wolf. Sometimes because they are late bloomers. Sometimes because they don't have a wolf. And sometimes because they are special. 

And sometimes the wolf makes appearance when it feels threatened or something.

I can tell you about how I wrote my story this part:

..........

In Regina Malicious, Aerowyn is an Alpha born. And every Alpha born shifts at the age of 10. But unfortunately she didn't shift at the age of 10. Poor girl was mistreated by everyone, family, pack and mate.

But months after she ran away, she gets kidnapped by those evil people. They tries to kill Fiona, a pregnant woman she really care about. However Alessia, one of her best friends step in and the knife stabs her instead of Fiona.

Seconds later Aerowyn gets stabbed by an arrow. And that 2 situation triggers her wolf.

Turns out she is a special wolf. A Golden wolf.

......

As you can see I had chosen a specific age for Alpha borns to shift which was 10. And she happened to be a late bloomer. But her wolf gets triggered and makes appearance. And she is special. The main reason she didn't shift at 10 years.

You can also make your story like that.

---
And remember the shift includes these things:

1. Getting emotional

2. Feeling hot

3. Intense pain

4. Claws coming out

5. Hair spreading

6. Clothes shredding

7. Bones breaking

8. Shifting fully

9. Then you can talk to your wolf

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Any questions? You can ask privately too. ❤

Love ❤

Shai ❄