Angry Jungkook

The next morning,

The mafias had a mission so they had to get up early. It was around three in the morning when the mafias woke up.

With Taekook,

Jungkook was still sleeping, Taehyung woke when he was about to get up he felt someone hugging him he smiled looking at Jungkook but he knows that he has work so he has woke to do so he carefully got up from the bed without waking Jungkook up and went to the washroom to take a bath.

When he was in the washroom he locked the door and started removing his clothes, as he removed his shirt he saw the bandages.

The memories about yesterday came in his mind making him smile a little.

He suddenly remembered what his Kookie said to him "Don't let the wounds touch water" he sighed

'I have to take a bath I am feeling sticky but how' he somehow managed to take a bath.

When Taehyung came from the bathroom he had a towel around his waist only nothing else on his body.

He had removed his bandaged as he didn't like to wear those when he goes to missions.

The water was dripping from his hair to his well-built chest and then down his abs touching every inch of body Taehyung flips his hand back with his hands giving an amazing view to the person in front of him but unfortunately he sleeping like a baby.

Taehyung internally coo at the sight of a sleeping Jungkook.

Suddenly,

Jin opened the door but he slowly as he knew Jungkook was there, he saw Taehyung signalled him out come out soon and was a little worried that did not go unnoticed by Taehyung he just nodded and Jin went out.

Taehyung wore a tight black jeans with a black t-shirt and with a black jacket sticking to his muscles exposing them, he gave a forehead kiss to Jungkook and left the room down to the living room where he saw Jimin, Jin and Hoseok sitting there worried.

"What happened hyung?" Taehyung asked

"We have got a problem" Jin said in a worried tone

"What hyung?" Taehyung asked

In the mission,

They had to they had to get a bunch of file from the enemy and some weapons.

V and JM were in the club faraway but still can see each other RJ was in the car hacking and giving instructions and J-Hope was with RJ keeping an eyes on the enemy.

"He is here" J-hope said getting a 'hmm' from V and JM

After a few minutes,

RJ was done hacking, he started instructing V and JM about where to go and how.

"V you go the target and distract him whereas JM you go to the vault" RJ said "J-Hope go to JM from the back door. We have get the weapons too" he added and J-hope left to where JM was.

"Hello" Taehyung said to the target in a seductive tone.

He was walking towards him. No one stopped him because that man was seeing him for a while now

"JM and J-Hope go left there are two bodyguards there" RJ said while typing on the keyboard.

"Baby boy, Come sit on daddy's lap" the target said.

Taehyung went and sat on his lap licking his lips seductively and started kissing him in a sensual way.

"RJ we are here" J-Hope said as he and JM reached the room after beating the crap of everyone of kept coming in their way.