4. Finally

Joanne took her clothes off and went into the shower

Joanne took her clothes off and went into the shower. She let the water from the shower run through her body and the warm water eased her mind... She was melting herself in the moment when she felt a hand around her waist.....she turned around and met the gaze of Jungkook... He gave her a gentle smile and Joanne blushed.... Joanne hugged him and told "you just bathed...."

Jungkook pulled her closer and planted a gentle kiss on her lips.... He then said "But I missed you... And you were all alone in shower.... So I wanted to give you company... Why??? Do you want me leave?"

Joanne tip toed and kissed him on his lips....she then spoke in a gentle voice... "No...Stay..." she said....

Jungkook then pulled her even closer and kissed her on her forehead then on her lips... His kiss was intensifying every second and Joanne was responding equally...he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer.... He parted his lips from her and looked into her eyes.

"I love you so much Joanne....." he said

"Jungkook... I love you too..."

All of sudden everything around Joanne changed.... She was not in shower anymore.... Everything around her was green....she looked around and realised that she was in some kind of park... She was wearing a white lacy frock... she felt a sense of refreshment in the air... She took a deep breathe and filled her lungs with clean air surrounding her...

"Joanne!!!" she heard a familiar voice call her... She turned around and found Jungkook running towards her. He was smiling brightly and was wearing a white shirt and white shorts... He stopped right in front of her.... He talked through his heavy breathing from running.

"Joanne..." he is not smiling anymore. His face wearing a concern now.

"Why can't you remember me Joanne?"

Joanne couldn't understand anything. Suddenly everything around her changed again. She was standing in a road. Nothing was around. No cars, no people, no traffic. slShe heard a sound and turned around and found a car dashing through the road. It took her few seconds to realise that the car was coming at her. From far away she heard Jungkook's voice.

"Joanne! Move away!!!!!!" It was too late.....before she could understand what was happening the car was too close to her.

Joanne woke up. Her body drenched in sweat. She wiped sweat off her forehead.

What kind of dream was that??