Chapter 8

Light came through the window of the room where on the messed up bed laid both girls after the bussy night they had.

Paris then slowly opened her eyes as she was being blinded by the light coming in the room. She had forgotten to close the blinds last night but well she was kind of too distracted to do so.

She looked to her side to find a naked blonde that was covered only by the grey sheets of the bed. Cassidy was still sleeping but it was as if she felt her staring because she opened her eyes now looking back at her.

"Were you watching me sleep?" Cassie asked with a groggy voice yet playful.

"Maybe," she shrugged.

"That's creepy ya know?"

Paris chuckled and turned on her side to properly face the other girl. "Not creepy I was just appreciating your beauty."

Cassidy quirked a brow, "Nice try."

She chuckled and looked around the room pretty messy room before looking back at Cassie, "Last night was fun. We should do it again."

"Are you talking about the fair or the other thing?" She smiled smugly.

"Both but more about the other thing."

"If you are up for it then who am I to say no?" Cassidy said as she climbed on top of her, her naked body against Paris' was starting to make her feel hot and aroused.

"Good." Was all she said before grabbing the Scottish girl by the back of her neck and pulling her into a kiss while letting her other hand roam lower over back until it stopped on her bottom.

Menwhile Cassidy licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which Paris gladly granted as she let her take charge of the kiss. Cassidy managed to get a moan out of Paris by roughly grabbing one of her breast.

However their hot make up session that was surely about to escalate into something else was interrupted by the door of her room opening. The suddenness of the act made Paris push Cassie ending on her falling besides her on the bed once again.

Dread washed through her once she saw the person at the door. There it was Alessia with a face of shock and a box of cupcakes in her hands. Once she was out of her shock she threw the box to the floor and wordlessly walked out.

"Shit." Paris cursed before standing up and rushing to follow Alessia while only covered with the bed sheets.

Bad idea because she fell as soon as she got out of the room.

She quickly got back on her feet and tried to catch up to her friend- well probably ex-friend after today.

No no, anything but losing Alessia.

Paris caught up to her and stopped by grabbing her arm and turning her around to face her. Thats when Paris saw that Alessia's eyes were red and watery, the usual softness in them was no where to be seen as it was currently being replaced by a cold and hard glare.

Not once has she seen Alessia cry and she wanted to keep it that way. The thought of her being the reason for it tormented her.

"Don't touch me." Alessia brushed off her hand roughly.

"Al please lets talk."

"What about how you fucked my sister and was about to do so again before I walked in?"

"You're being unfair Alessia, I'm single and so is she so I don't get why you are so mad."

"Because she is my sister and you are my friend Paris! You know I came here to fix things between us and apologize for how I acted yesterday but now you can go back to what you were doing." Alessia turned back around and tried to leave but she was stopped once again which frustrated her because she did not want to be here anymore.

"Please Al."

"You knew how I felt about my sister, how we didn't get along and you didn't care."

"I didn't want to hurt you."

She scoffed, "But you did, you knew you would." Paris tried to speak but wasn't able to as Alessia continued. "Don't ever talk to me again."

This time she didn't wait for Paris to say anything, Alessia just walked out of the house without Paris stopping her. Part of her in shock by her words and the other heartbroken.

Did she just lose Alessia?

She went back to her room to find Cassidy already changed and looking ready to leave.

"Well your sister hates me now." She announced as she sat on the bed besides the blonde.

"No she doesn't."

Paris looked at her with a confused expression. "I'm pretty sure she does, she told me to never speak to her again."

"Of course she did..." she muttered. "Look bonny Alessia always says that when she's mad. Lord knows how many times she has told me so."

"That's different you are her sister."

Cassidy sighed and stood up. "Paris I might not know you well but I do know my sister and I know you mean a lot more to her than she lets on, believe me it's obvious. Just let her cool down."

"I don't think letting her cool down is going to make her not hate me!" Paris exclaimed.

"Oh I know. You'll have to win her back."

She groaned and fell into the bed. "This is ridiculous, I don't see what all her fuss is about."

"Because you're a bampot that's why." Cassidy replied.

"That doesn't sound nice," she said lifting her head.

The Scottish girl rolled her eyes and ignored her. "I'm her sister and our relationship is shit. You are her best friend who fucked the sister she dislikes. It's not quantum physics dafty."

"So this means there's no do over of last night for us I suppose?"

"I wouldn't mind to be honest but if you want my little sister to talk to you again I wouldn't advice you to."

In that moment she knew Cassidy was right. Her friendship was worth more than a few hook ups, a lot lot more than that and she felt to had even considered risking it over that.

Paris nodded. "You're right, I still had a lot of fun, besides the fucking."

Cassidy chuckled before responding, "So did I bonny. This doesn't mean we can't be friends you know, just no messing around."

"I would like that." Paris smiled.

In the short time they have known each other Paris has come to grown very fond of the blonde, in more ways than sexually. She felt a connection to her. Cassidy understood her in a way almost no one could, no one other than her childhood best friend, Skylar. The Scottish girl sometimes reminded her of her old friend, that's must be why she senses like she can trust her. She didn't want to lose Cassie and if being friends was all she got then she was more than glad to take it.

"I have to go now though because I know Alessia won't let me in the house so that would be an entertaining fight."

"Sorry," she couldn't help but apologize feeling like she has just made the siblings relationship even worse.

"Don't worry, she always does that when she's mad at me - which is rather often. So I'll see you later."

Paris nodded, "I'll see you later Cassie."

With one last look Cassidy left the room leaving in it a conflicted Paris. Now she has to think of a way to make Alessia stop being mad at her which she has the feeling won't be easy since her friend can be stubborn when angry.

-