60

.
.
.
.
.
"Pa...pa....pa....pa...." Taeyeon is giggling and laying between tae and jungkook while her hands were inside the mouth and legs were swaying in the air.......Jungkook circled his hands around her and tae..........Its a peaceful morning........Tae is whining and rubbing his eyes annoyingly cause of the strong rays which is disturbing his peaceful sleep.......He smiled when he saw his lil tae smiling and licking his dad's nose like she is sucking her feeding bottle nipple......

"Look like my baby is hungry....." Tae released jungkook's hands from him and baby then gently got her in his hands.........Before leaving the bed, jungkook grabbed tae's waist and pulled him on the bed.......Tae ended on the bed with his baby which is close to his chest.......Tae hold his hands over her head for a safety.......

"Yoo....muscle pig, don't you know i'm holding baby??......." Tae yelled and hold her tightly to his chest by saying 'it's okay' softly.....Jungkook gripped his hands tightly and gently pecked tae's neck without opening his eyes and softly whispered a sorry......Jungkook know how to soften his angry bird........Tae closed his eyes and enjoyed the warm feelings.......He like to be submissive for Jungkook and want to live his happy life under jungkook.....

"Kookie!!!....."

"Hmmm...."

"Love you...."

Jungkook didn't spare any second to hover over him.......But lil tae become affraid of his dad's sudden behaviour......She didn't familiar to that but tae had.......She thought jungkook is going to attack his eomma so she started crying........Jungkook suddenly rewarded and sat on the bed.....

"Shhhh.....appa is not going to do anything.......come here my angel......" Jungkook softly comforted her and lifted her from tae to his hands......

Jungkook made funny faces to cheer her......She smiled and licked jungkook's face and hugged tightly by circling her hands around her dad.......But soon he recognized his first baby with pouty lips......Jungkook gently leaned towards tae and pecked those pink lips.....

"Only peck.." Tae uttered but it's enough to hear jungook......Jungkook began to pull tae's hand but tae quickly got up and rushed outside the room.......

"Did eomma became angry??....." Jungkook asked to his baby who is busy in licking her fingers......

"Look like my princess is hungry?....huuhh?....." Jungkook got up and left the room after putting on a shirt........

He walked towards kitchen......He saw tae cutting some fresh fruits.....

"Shh...." Jungkook signalled his baby to not to make any noise and gently walked towards tae......He wrapped his hands around tae's slim waist and pulled him closer.......Tae gasped a little and turned a little to see who is that......

"Leave me, you startled me.....what will you do when this knife cut my fingers??...." Tae yelled by piercing jungkook with his elbow......

"Shhh.....You are now making our lil sad....." Jungkook whispered in his ears without retreating his hands........

"What do you want?...." Tae asked nonchalantly........

"You...."

It made tae's cheeks became red and heat passed through his body........butterflies were dancing in his small tummy in just a single word from his husband's hard voice .....

"I asked what you need now?...."

"That's what i say......i need you......" Jungkook whispered the last part in his ears which made shivers......Jungkook gripped his one hand around lil tae and other around tae tightly and leaned to make a hickey on his side neck......Tae tilted his head for Jungkook while gripping his hands over jungkook's hand.....taeyeon is leaning her head over her appa's shoulder without knowing what's happening around her........

*Cough*

But a cough disturbed their loving moment.....Jungkook released his hands around him and went back immediately.......He awkwardly turned to see who is that cockblocker......Tae didn't saw back......

"Why you too still selecting kitchen to make love???....I'm bored to say the same line many times.......anyway we have many rooms and guest rooms.....So chose anyone instead kitchen.....aishh!!...." Yoongi savagely said and take taeyeon in his hands from jungkook......

"Come my little crazy, jiminie eomma and jiiyu eonnie is waiting for you....." Yoongi said on the way back to his room with taeyeon.........Yoonji is elder then taeyeon cause taeyeon came after 30 minutes of yoonji's birth.........so yoonji is eonnie for her........

"It's all because of you....." tae whined and continued his work......Jungkook hugged tae from back and pecked his cheeks.......

"Love you...."

Tae smiled back.......
.
.
.
.
.
"What about beach then shopping?...." leesha suggested.......They were planning to go somewhere with everyone......jung fam is not coming and Min fam too.....Only jeon and Kim fam is going with them

"But beach is not good for babies....." Jin said to them......

"Yeah that's right....then just cancel the beach and go for a movie instead....." Mark told

"But babies can't afford that much cold places......" Namjoon told...

"Yeah....then first shopping then discuss later....." Leesha told......Taekook and yoonmin couples are didn't talking.....They allowed their parents to chose a perfect place........They were playing with their babies while sitting on the couch...........

"Okay then let's take two cars......Yoongi and jimin come with us......" Namjoon told......

"Then jungkook and tae came with us...And arrange a wonderful dinner in a perfect hottel......." Leesha decided and told to her husband for arranging the dinner..........they all clapped their hands as approval......

"Okay then pack something if baby needed....and get ready on 5pm in the evening......" leesha told to jimin and tae who nodded their head back......

"Did someone forgot me??....."

.

..
Thank you for the support Guys 💜💜💜Guys please don't forget to vote 💜