Abruptly Leaving

[L/N][M/N]

"That spell... I see so you're Yami Sukehiro." Dante said.

"And it looks like you're a Spade devil host. Can't say I care, whoever you are or wherever you're from... You're dead meat." Yami threatened .

"Excellent malice but nobody looks down on me." Dante reached out his hand.

As soon as Dante reached out his hand, he used his Gravity Magic next to Yami, pulling him down to the ground with Finral but Yami countered with his own Mana Zone using Dark Magic. I brought out my vines to wrap around Dante's legs before throwing him up and hurling him into the ground as a frown adorned my face. Still a large rock was thrown Yami's way as Dante planned on hitting him with inertia but Yami easily split the rock into two. Yami told me to help the others especially Asta before Dante charged at him in close quarters.

'Nature's love: Major Blessing'

Rushing over, I checked on Asta who looked badly beaten up. I grabbed him as I used my magic to heal him and quickly his major wounds were disappearing. I brought him over to the rest and made sure Gauche was fine with Vanessa and Grey. I told them to stay safe before using a nature barrier on them. Henry was inside the base so he should be fine. I could only hope. I heard a lot of yelling coming from the two fighting while I provided Henry with more energy.

From what I heard, Dante seems like a stalker for knowing too much about Yami and I. To my surprise and mild disgust, Dante agreed as he stated that Yami was the main key that links this world to the underworld which mean he was the person Dante was after while I was the man was he wanted. This guy seemed familiar yet so different, have I met him before? Yami quickly yelled out how he hated being popular among the guys as it didn't make him happy at all. Dante questioned on how did such a vulgar shabby fellow like Yami get so many people by his side.

"It's the first time I've been jealous of a fellow human! Thank you for this new malice. But your arcane stages are already mine! From now on, they'll be serving my ends!"

"Arcane stages? Serving your ends? What're you talking about? I just let those guys into the Black Bulls, because I liked 'em. I'm not giving up a single one of them to a creepy dude like you." Yami remarked.

With one quick swing of his sword, the battle seemed to end as it effectively cut through Dante's stomach. In the condensed Mana zone that Yami had, his attacks would always hit the opponent. My eyes flickered in wonder and amazement because even Yami had grown too from when I last saw him. Not just him but everyone too. Dante stood at a standstill in shock while Yami still casually smoked a cigarette.

"Oi, Ghost Maid?" Yami called out.

"Yes captain?" I replied.

"Welcome back. The little shrimps missed you." Yami huffed.

"It's good to be home, captain. I missed you too." I smiled towards him although rather nervously.

"Don't give me that face." Yami remarked.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Pisses me off, I'm giving you twice as many chores for leaving for so long." Yami remarked.

"Ah, sorry." I nervously laughed.

Suddenly, Dante started laughing as his chest seemed to upper body seemed to be bubbling up, his grimoir flying open. He was honestly maniacal as he started muttering his feelings aloud. Envy, wrath and hate. He started praising Yami since he had been bored for quite long and he had been feeling empty without his little nature friend by his side which confused me. He started spouting a lot of absolute none-sense about requiring certain magic like the dark magic and world tree magic to create the tree of Qlipoth. It seemed like a part of my theory that they wanted William was right.

"Captain, should I step in?" I asked.

"No, ghost maid, just take care of the kids. The shrimp seems like he needs some help. No matter what, don't get involved in this fight." Yami ordered.

"Kids, you went and started a family with (M/N)?! You're tarnishing (M/N) so much, it's vile and disgusting!" Dante yelled in.

"You seem to have anger issue over my ghost maid. You in love with him or some shit? If you are then shut the fuck up and leave. Ghost maid went ahead and started adopting the kids, not me. If he wants to take care of them, let him. I still got a maid at the end of the day."

Just as ordered, I looked over to check up on Asta, trying to pull him into a conscious state while Grey clung to my torso despite muttering that he shouldn't be cursing so much. She was trying to hide away from Dante's general glare while Vanessa just inched closer to me while glaring back at Dante. Trying to reassure terrified children, a shaking Finral with an unconscious Gauche and Asta sleeping happily was quite tough. Eventually, I managed to wake him up. The two other people being Yami and Dante seemed absolutely ready to take each other on and wreck some stuff up.

[Third]
Elsewhere

In the kingdom of Spade, where Dante would usually reside in his office, a dark mysterious figure came out of the ground. He quietly snuck out of the shadows and rummaged around to find the documents that he needed in order get the last bit of information that he needed as a spy. Someone walked into the room and claimed they knew it was him and he was ready to fight with his grimoir.

However, that person was quickly pulled into the shadows too by the hands of the cloaked figure before they disappeared into the floor too with only the cloaked figure emerging moments later. He walked out with the Black Bulls symbol found on a part of the clothing under his cloak. His boots clicking against the ground, a slight confidence pepping his step.

A/N: Hiiii been an extremely long while, sorry it took so long. I honestly wasn't sure whether to come back or permanently leave it on hiatus but I decided to continue it because why not? I already receive quite a lot of weird comments daily of the good and bad kind so I don't see much problem continuing. I was told to fix all my typos which I still haven't done and fix the writing style in the earlier chapters but I think I only will when I put them in AO3. Were the early chapters that bad? I mean, they are lol. Hopefully, my writing style change isn't too jarring overall. Bye bye :)

Remember, Yami is not the father of the kids, (M/N) is that independent mommy that can easily take care of them. He can't stop adopting them.

Byeee, take care. Hopefully author remembers to update again eheheh

 Hopefully author remembers to update again eheheh