Halloween part 2🎃

"Hey Sero, where were you smoking?" I asked him.

"Uh I don't really remember. One of the
Rooms upstairs." He said rubbing his neck trying to remember.

"Ok thanks." I said walking away.

Katuski was still talking to Sero but he wanted to make sure I didn't fall on my ass so he followed behind me.

I walked up the stairs. Slowly. And went pass every room, opening doors trying to find the room Sero was in.

Door 1. No one was in there.
Door 2. Ugly boys playing video games.
Door 3. People making out on the bed.
"Sorry guys." I said closing the door again.

Door 4. Smoke room. Found it.

"Oh hey Denki! That's where you were!" I said walking in.

"Hey y/n, ya I been here a while." He said very calm. He passed me the blunt that was in his hand at the same time.

I took it since that was what I came in here for anyways. It was super strong. It made him calm but pretty opposite for me. I was super giggly. And my mouth was dry.

"Ok well I'm gonna go get some water, bye Denki see ya later!" I said walking out the room to be greeted by Katuski on the other side.

He didn't want to do anything cause he wants to drive us home.

We walked downstairs and back to where Sero was. Just talking and dancing. Well I was dancing. Like a weirdo.

While I was dancing I saw the same guy who was hitting on me, talking to another girl. I didn't think much of it but I kept watching just in case. She looked scared and when she tried moving he cornered her in against the wall with his arm.

"Guys I'll be right back." I said walking away from Katuski and Sero.

They kept there eye on me just in case cause I was actually fucked up.

I walked up to him and the girl.

"Hey! What's going on here?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Get outta here , this ain't got nothing to do with you." The guy said shooing me away.

"You sure cause it kinda looks like she doesn't want to talk to you? Hey are you ok? You can come dance with me if you want." I said talking to the girl.

She started walking towards me but the guy grabs her wrist and placed her back next to him.

"Hey dude! What the fuck is your problem?!" I asked getting louder.

"Oh my god can you just fuck off! She fine alright ,bitch!" He yelled at me.

"What the fuck did you just call me? Say it again I dare you!" I said stepping closer to him.

"Bitch" he mouthed out holding her wrist tighter.

I walked up to him and threw my full cup of water over his head. Then I punched him straight in the nose. He fell to the ground and I was about to punch him again but Katuski and Sero pulled me off of him before I could get him again.

"Put me down! This perv needs to learn his lesson!" You say kicking your legs around around trying to get out of their grasp.

The guy on the floor got up hiding his bloody nose while you were kicking around being held back by your friends.

"YOUR FUCKING CRAZY!" He yelled pointing his finger at me. the only thing that mattered is that the girl was not near him anymore and she ran off somewhere.