🎉Extra【2】100k♡

Ahhh!!!! 🎉
Thank you guys so much!✨
We have reached past 100k reads 〒_〒
Thank you readers for all your support and love! I'll be back soon after my examinations are over! 11/11 guys!!
I love you guys so much!!!
All you wonderful kind and considerate readers! ≥﹏≤
I feel so touched that you liked my story so far (╥﹏╥)

Here's a short lil extra scene just for you guys! I'll see you soon!!✨
(This do not have any connection to the storyline whatsoever, also apologies if it's boring)

Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH for the 100k views! ♥

Stay happy readers, and enjoy! ≧∇≦

-

Hoseok's POV
"Arghh who is this damn 'Snakeu' person who keeps on killing me?!", I ruffled my hair as I screamed out.

"Hyung calm down." Jungkook spoke without looking up from his phone.

"Easy for you to say! You ain't the one who keeps on getting murdered first as long as this 'Snakeu' person is imposter!!"

"Well at least now we know that whenever you survive past the first emergency meeting, this 'Snakeu'person isn't the imposter", Namjoon started.

"How heartless Namjoon", I sniffled as I pouted.

"I knew it! Pink is always sus!", Taehyung called out.

"Can you not scream? I'm trying to do my missions here... Can't the imposter kill me already? I'm too stressed about dying", Yoongi hyung uttered out.

"So insensitive of you Yoongi! I always die when I don't want to, so live on you damn sour cat!" Jin hyung literally threw a slipper at Yoongi.

"Oof!" Yoongi called out as the soft fluffy slipper smacked his face. He glared sharply at Jin hyung.

"By the way can I please ask why Taehyung has a toilet sign in his room?", Jimin questioned randomly as his eyes were still glued to his screen that was still playing Among us.

"He does...?", Namjoon looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

"Yeah he does. I saw it too", Jin hyung answered, as I too nodded my head as confirmation.

"Oh you'll see..." Taehyung grinned.

"Why do I have a bad fe-"

"YES! The imposter won!!" Taehyung celebrated as he flexed his phone at us that displayed something other than my phone's 'Defeat'.

I sighed before Jungkook spoke up, eyeing Taehyung suspiciously.
"Wait a damn minute, where did you get that toilet sign from?"

"I-", Taehyung eyes widened before he hopped of the couch and ran off.

Everyone else blinked, staring blankly at the direction that Taehyung disappeared to.

-

Oh, and if you're wondering, what the toilet sign was for, in the end we found out during Halloween...
Taehyung dressed up as his Among Us character for Halloween.
With that sign stuck to his body, since I quote, "I can't see with the sign on my head".
You should have seen all of our faces then. Especially Jin hyung, he looked absolutely horrified.

Oh and another thing, turns out that mean 'Snakeu' pink who apparently seeks my death was Y/N...
How rude of her to kill me first. ๏︿๏