☔︎︎ 16 ☔︎︎

Yarashi POV

I wake up and see a chest?

I try to back up but Izuku grip stays the same. How is someone's grip so good while sleeping? I move myself up away from his chest to his face. I blow on his eyes. "Wake up Izuku." I say.

His eyes fluttered around and slightly open. "This dream again?" He mumbled but I heard it. He dreamed of me in his arms?!

I feel my face heat up. "Izuku!" I say a little louder. He groans and finally moved his arm and stretches. He opens his eye fully and he sees me.

"AHHHH!"

I cover my ears before he could scream. "You had a nice dream?" I ask, smirking. "I-I don't remember." Izuku says. I sit up and stretch around. "Geez, I think you had your arms around me the whole night." I say.

I stand up and check the time, 8:30.

"S-sorry." Izuku says. "It's fine. You helped me stay warm through the night." I laugh. I grab some clothes for today. I have to take Gajeel shopping. Then take him to U.A, I'm pretty sure their office will still be open.

Then at 6, I gotta eat soba with Todoroki.

(Her look for the day, she's wearing knee high black boots

(Her look for the day, she's wearing knee high black boots. For her hair though she ties them into low pigtails.)

I head out from the bathroom to the kitchen. I see Gajeel on the couch sleeping. I know what would wake him up. I start to make breakfast for everybody. I hear Gajeel grumbling and murmuring food.

He sits up and looks over at me. "Wash up, and you can eat." I say. He runs to the bathroom. I take some plates out and set the food down. I go to Inkos room. "Inko, I have breakfast ready." I say, knocking on her door. "Coming Dear!"

I go to our room. "Izuku, breakfast is ready!" I say, also knocking on the door. "I'll come in a second!" He exclaims. I head back to the kitchen and sit down. I check the weather, it looks like it'll be raining a bit. Gajeel comes and sits down.

"Hey, Brat." Gajeel says. "Hello. We're going to go shopping after we are done eating." I say. "There's nothing wrong with my clothes." Gajeel says, stuffing food in his mouth. "There's a lot of things wrong with your clothes." I say.

We finish and I walk over to him. I take some of his things off. "Oi! What are you doing?" Gajeel exclaims. "Making you look better!" I yell.

"Finished!" I say. I had taken off some of his tacky stuff so now he looked a bit better. "Now we can go to the mall!"I say.

Time Skip

"No, we're not buying that." I say. Gajeel puts the shirt back sadly. "Do you need any help?" A worker comes over and asks. "No ma'am. We're doing okay." I say, just as I say that smoke begins to fill up the shop.

"Oi, brat. This isn't normal, is it?" Gajeel asks. "No it's not." I say. I take out my mask and put it on. I take a black cloak from a hook nearby and give it to Gajeel. "Wear that." I say. I zip up my jacket and put my hood up.