Stranger and Stranger..

Salem walked to his next period. His mind still racing from the strange incident. Never the less he pushed it away and decided to focus on not getting jumped by Chris or any of his friends. He entered algebra silently and sat in the back. His usual classmates entered.. Except someone knew stepped into the door.  The smaller girl walked like she was someone out of  a rich family. She had good posture, a fan covering her face as she flapped it. Her hair was purple with a white streak, curled nicely. She had pale skin and stunning green eyes. Something caught his attention as he saw her strangely shaped pupils, they were in the shape of skulls. Where they contacts?

"Miss Deppre. Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" Ms. Bea asked the strange girl. Deppre turned and locked eyes with Salem's. They seemed to search him, as if she was looking for something. She had the same coldly laced stare as the other strange female except Deppre's stare made Salem feel sad or like he was alone while the other one made him feel insecure and afraid.

"No need." She flapped her fan and came over, sitting beside Salem. She didn't say a word, only payed attention to the teacher as the lesson was continued. Someone came in through the door and Salem flinched as he saw Chris's friend Liam. Again one of Salem's bullies. Liam's eyes landed on Salem, making him grin in amusement. Salem wanted to just crumble into dust, not wanting to face him. 

Liam sat beside Salem, with a innocent look on his face. Liam went to smack Salem up the head, until something stopped him. "OW what the hell?!" Liam suddenly jerked his hand back, holding his knuckles. Salem looked at Liam, then turned to Deppre, who was flapping her fan in front of her face like nothing had happened. Liam went for another strike, until again her jerked is hand back. Salem looked in confusion. "So quick to violence... Never seems to surprise me.." She spoke in a annoyed tone. She had a slightly higher voice, with a bored tone to it.

"Fucking bitch" Liam hissed as he moved spots behind Salem quietly. Salem locked eyes with Deppre. Was she on his side? She didn't seem like the type.. Salem heard a loud thud behind him. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Salem along with rest of the class turned to see Liam on the floor, his chair fallen beside him. Had he fallen out of his chair? "THAT BITCH KICKED ME OUT OF MY CHAIR" He glared at Deppre, who only flapped her fan. "I did no such thing.. You must have lost your balance like the bumbling oaf you are." She turned and locked eyes with Liam, her eyes seemingly glowing. Liam gulped and a hint of fear laced at his expression. 

"Mr. Debots. Report to the nurses office and on your way back, check yourself into detention. You've caused enough disruptions in my class." Ms. Bea glared at Liam, only adding to his anger and confusion. He stormed out holding his arm, only looking back once at Salem with hatred filled eyes.

Salem looked back at Deppre, who looked at him back. "Pay attention Mr. Williams. I wouldn't want you to fall behind." She turned towards the board. 

What the hell?..