Ch 53 - Tired Of Life 5

Morgan had never met Peter (officially) but she loved him with her whole little heart. She was just told that Peter was a kind, honest, and good person who helped everyone in need. They never told her the Spider-Man part and his whole life story, how he ran away and the origin of Pinch.

They had a room for Peter in the Tower. Tony and Pepper had been wanting to officially ask him about it, they had sorted things out with May but guess they were too late. They blamed themselves for Peter's death. If he knew he could have parents maybe he wouldn't have ran away and lost his life.

Morgan practically drooled over the room. She had never seen the room from inside as the Avengers always caught her trying to sneak in. It was just attractive for her. Playing with the bracelet all day was her only job except home tutoring. She had turned five so her education had begun.

They planned on sending her school low key. Morgan loved Pinch and always asked him things. The message that she heard was like her bedtime story. She always heard it as they told her it was all that was left of him.

Line break~~

Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D still had figured out who it was under the black mask that was on the killing spree to destroy HYDRA. No one escaped, on one left alive, it was all blood when the agents reached the bases. But his motive was unknown so they continued to search for him incase he turned out to be dangerous.

They still had no clue but the guy had wiped out nearly the entire force of HYDRA in these years and vanished like he didn't exist.

Line Break~~

It was summer time and Cooper and Lila were home from boarding school. It was Lila's final year and Cooper had started high school. Morgan was going to join a school at the end of this vacation officially so they planned a full fledged vacation.

It was private island vacation to release stress of the past years. After Morgan this was their first time. It was a simple plan. Get on the boat let it sail you to the destination and enjoy but things took a different turn when they saw a bright light coming towards them while they were sailing.

"Daddy what is that?" Morgan asked Tony looking at the missile. Tony saw it and his eyes widened and screamed for the boat to go into lock down mode. The impact was hard and the kids were rushed to a cabin. As the team peeked out to see the condition they saw a laser beam tearing down the lock down titanium barrier of the boat.

The team got ready for a handfight. Their weapons were in the shipping area for just in case which now would have been perfect to use. The men rushed in with HYDRA uniforms and it was at least 60. The handicap broke out which was easily won by them. As they knocked the team out they saw the kids tremble in fear as darkness took over their vision.

Line Break~~

Tony opened his eyes to see Morgan shouting at him to wake up. He woke up to see them in a laser cage in an abandoned warehouse. The team slowly gained consciousness too. "Daddy I want to go home". Morgan said trembling against Tony's chest.

All the kids were scared. Cassie held on to Scott as if he would do anything to take her out. "What do we do now?" Steve asked Tony. "I don't know what to do". Tony said. Cassie and Morgan immediately looked at him. "Should we call him?" Morgan asked. "Who?" All the team looked at her. "Peter" Morgan answered.

The team was taken aback like everyone else. "Morgan what are you talking about?" Tony asked bending down. "Pinch said that if I break the bracelet Peter can come and help me but I should do so only when daddy says 'I don't know what to do'" Morgan said. "It's TRUE. He told me the same thing. Cassie said. This was new to the team.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Natasha asked. "He said that you will search for hun when he wants to stay alone so we should not tell you otherwise they'll break it on purpose". Cassie said. The team grimaced. It was TRUE but it was sad that he wasn't around anymore.

"Peter can't come baby". Scott said. "Why?" Both asked. Lila was going to sob again just like Cooper. "Remember how I told you that he had gone to heaven" Scott said. They nooded. "He's busy there. So he can't come to help us". Scott said.

"But he said he would come anytime. He is my brother, can't he take out time to help me?" Morgan asked. "I've never even seen him. What is he doing that keeps him so busy? Does he not love me?" Morgan asked tears dwelling up in her eyes.

"No no no Morgan. He love you a lot. He would have done anything to help you if he could". Pepper said as she hugged her. Cassie took off her bracelet and smashed it on the concrete ground. "Then he will come". She said and Morgan followed.

The room burst open and the infamous floating head came into view. "Zola" Steve said darkly. "Aaah if it isn't for the Avengers and their kids. A whole deal. What a beautiful day to kill a child". Zola said giving a sinister smile and ordered one of his men to take out one of the kids.

The man picked Cassie and Scott immediately rushed at him but stopped when the man pointed a gun at her head. He took her out of the cell and push din front of Zola.

Morgan jumped at Lila and broke her bracelet. "It will not help us Morgan". Lila said. The broken pieces of all three started glowing up and a voice broke down the silence in the room as they saw it happen.

"Hello?" A voice came. The team was frozen. It was a voice that they had only heard in those messages that they listened on repeat when they remembered of Peter."What happened? Why is it showing all three of them broken? Hello? Hello?" Peter asked his voice panicking.

"You play tricks on me Stark."Zola yelled angrily. His men immediately entered the cage and pulled the adults out beating them all blood."Morgan, Lila, Cassie you there? What's happening?"Peter asked."Help us"Morgan said as the man crushed the pieces.