LadyBug

Anastasia POV
Nine hours later, the plane quickly landed in the beautiful city of Warsaw. The lights flickered off the buildings in the dark night as we made our way through to the car park.

My baby girl was parked in the middle of all the cars a waiting for me to drive her again after the long period of her just sitting in my garage amongst the others cars.

When getting it , it was a dream come true. It was a gift to myself at the age 25 to prove not just to myself, to my family too that I could do anything on my own without their help. Like my uncle always used to say " don't marry a rich man, be the rich man".

"You coming or not Ana"shouted Leonardo shouting from a distance gesturing his hands for me to come.

"What ? Can't i admire my girl from a distance, she hasn't been touched in a year nearly"I giggled as I see Irina,Savannah and Samantha laughing already knowing what I had planned for the night.

" so bikes or cars tonight?" Irina smirks

" bruh can't you four wait to get home then go plan your little party for tonight" Diego moves past us and starts his own little baby. His yellow Lamborghini Huracán EVO Fluo Capsule. It's sad he doesn't race in it.That engine would be a fu**ing beast but his a saddo and he doesn't want to scratch it in such things like an illegal car race.

"Irina, my sweet baby has been waiting over an year for me to get back into racing with her so obviously cars" I give my strongest puppy eyes while responding.

"UHH can you all just hurry up or do you want your mum to hate us even more than she does already" he stares at me for a good second but i reminded silent "thats what i thought so get in already who's driving with who ?"

At this point I knew Leonardo already caught up on the latest news that i do racing but i look at him and it didn't seem to bother him to be honest. Leonardo didn't have his cars here so i could have easily gave him one for the time being, its not like their being used anyway but he insisted on the answer 'no'.

" Giant, your riding with me. Irina with Savannah and Diego with Samantha"

" Why do i have to be with Diego why cant Savannah?" Samantha whines about my choice of partners.

" I dont care who your with as long as you to are not in the same car or should I remind you nearly burnt 5 of my cars in one go" I explain. No joke they did. How they did it its out of the world and can not be explained. They are good racers however when it comes to put their two devil minds in one thats hell for you.

My phone rings as soon as i and Leo sit down.Luna's  name appears on my screen. Her words wont be any good knowing she knew i was on my way to my mums and i said clearly not to be disturbed unless someone's dying.

"Да Луна ( Yes Luna )"

"Főnök Tudom, hogy azt mondtad, ne zavarj, de történt valami (Boss I know you said don't bother, but something happened)"

" Miért beszélsz magyarul? ( why are you speaking Hungarian)"

"Áruló van köztünk ( there is a traitor among us)"

"biztos vagy ebben ( are you sure) ?"

The last thing i need to add to the list is a traitor. My team was all loyal they wouldn't but if someone dared to go against me their days are numbered.

" Igen, ha nem lennék biztos abban, hogy nem magyarul beszélek ( Yes, if I wasn't sure I didn't speak Hungarian)"

"Bassza (Fu*k) ! később hívlak(I'll call you later)"

I slam the door shut and started the car. The way home was silent but i decided to break the ice and talk in the last 5 minutes.

" Theres a traitor"

He didn't say anything. The silence  was starting to piss me off so i accelerated after all my v12 engine is there for a reason.

The next to words that came out of his mouth felt worst than all the bullets my body went through.

" I know"

" What do you mean 'you know'? Didnt you think it would have been a good idea to inform me before i fu**ing left New York?!"I shout slamming my hands on the wheel.

Then again he remained silent with a guilty expression glued to his face.

" The bullet that hit you at the charity ball came from a AK-74M as you know a Russian gun" He says.

Luna was right even though it could have been anyone from Russia. Only a few people knew where i was doing that night at the charity ball.

" He or she also left the gun on the heel side. It also had a note but i have not read it as i think you should"

" Open it and tell me what it says"

The note said your days are numbered Im back Божья коровка.

" Божья коровка ? I cant really pronounce the last word sor- " says Leo

" Ladybug" that word forever gave me shivers.

" Bella call Mattia one " i say to my speaker knowing it couldn't be traced or hacked into as its like a burner phone. I could see Leonardo starting to worry but that was the least of my
concerns right now.

" Who this"

" крошечный ( tiny)"

" whats wrong princess"

" Его спина Маттиа ( His back Mattia)"