Closer(M)

(Warning- smut ahead.)

Jungkook was tired after a long day of work. On top of that, he was missing him. His sweet long hugs, unique box shaped smile, big doe eyes, small moles that adorned his face, his comforting words and everything else about him. He was missing his ex-boyfriend Kim Taehyung.

(Ignore the mask)

(Ignore the mask)

Right now, he was in a Hotel Bar. But, he was not drinking. After all, his Taehyung left him because he drinked too much.

He still remembers the day when they fought and Taehyung left him using a broke down car. They didn't contact each other since then.

Suddenly, he heard a oh so familiar voice a lttle away from his stool.

"One Orange juice, please."

He looked beside him and couldn't believe his eyes. There sat Kim Taehyung waiting for his Orange juice looking ethereal like always.

 There sat Kim Taehyung waiting for his Orange juice looking ethereal like always

(Ignore the mic)

"Tae..." He softly whispered.

But, Taehyung recognized the familiar voice and turned to face his ex-boyfriend. His breath hitched.

"Kookie.." He softly whispered. An unknown emotion was flooding through their eyes.

Taehyung took a deep breath and moved closer to Jungkook. It took him a lot of courage to do so.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

Hey, I was doing just fine
Before I met you
I drink too much
And that's an issue,
But I'm okay.

"Fine, I guess." Jungkook replied.

"You alone here?" He added.

"I came here with Bogum and Seojoon hyung. But, they had some emergency so they left early." Taehyung softly smiled.

Hey, tell your friends
It was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them again.

Jungkook remembers the day when he first met with Bogum and Seojoon. He was so jealous that he never wanted to see them again. Now, when he remembers it he can't help but laugh at his past self.