𝚝𝚎𝚗

I followed Tommy out of the cave, leaving Wilbur and Techno to talk things out. "Where are we going?" I asked, catching up to the blonde boy, "L'manburg, we need to talk to Tubbo" I nodded my head. As we approached the land it looked so much different, the walls had been torn down and it seemed so much more gloomy. 

I glanced over at Tommy who looked emotionless, "Are you sure about this?" I asked him, "Positive" I let out a small sigh, "okay". We went back up to the top of the tower where we stood only a few days ago and looked around for Tubbo. 

I nudged the blonde boy and pointed over by the new flag that they had built, there he stood alone. "Come on" I followed Tommy as he sprinted over to the boy, I felt uneasy, I wasn't sure if this was a good idea. 

"Tubbo?" Tommy spoke cautiously as we approached him, the brown-haired by turned around and looked at the two of us, a relived expression came upon his face, "Tommy, Ivy!" he jumped into Tommy's arms pulling him into a tight hug, then did the same to me. I had missed his gentle embrace. 

"Are you okay?" I asked as he pulled away, "not at all, I hate it here, Schlatt is awful" he told us, "then come back to pogtopia" Tommy suggested but the boy shook his head, "It's not that simple, plus I have to plan the festival" Tommy and I exchanged confused looks before looking back at Toby. 

"Festival?" "the manburg festival, yeah, it's next week and Schlatt put me in charge of it all" he explained to us, "Can't you just like, get out of it?" Tommy asked, Toby sigh, "No,  I mean it's not that bad, I get to decorate the place so at least it'll look nice" he spoke with a small smile appearing on his lips. 

"Wait, it's Manburg now?" I questioned, "Yeah, Schlatt changed the name, he said that he doesn't take L's" I let out a deep sigh, "oh my"